plant split in 2 is this good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbudz420

Reaction score
:confused: :confused: So when my buddy smokes he just throws his seeds out his window. Well a plant popped up i checked it and it is a female. But the crazy thing is its two seperat plants that clearly split from one main stock.. Is this good ? What is this called ? And if this is good how do you make a plant do that?

If you mean it has two shoots out of one seed, it probably just got damaged soon after it sprouted and the stem split.

No i dont think it got topped. Im not talkin 2 colas im talkin 2 completely seperate plants. Kinda like a identical simiese twin, but its crazy for sure never seen anything like it

So how can i purposly do this. I would think this would double the yeild

I don't think anyone is quite sure what it is exactly you have. Can you post a picture?

newbudz420 said:
So how can i purposly do this. I would think this would double the yeild
That depends on how big the root system grows. Assuming this double stem came from an injury, I suspect the roots will just grow to their normal size for a one stemmed plant. The plant may be more spindly than a normal plant where all the goods go up one stalk.

Keep us informed. It's always nice to follow a curiosity. Like HippyInEngland's alcoholic girl that sprouted from an abandoned seed in stale beer.

Latest posts

Back