Play time :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Newbud was by, Looking in Spread a little Green Mojo on your ladies.:peace:

Coupla pics, first three my favourite micro well on her way now, flowering at 5 inch, kinda forgot bout the other micro lol, hey you should see the veg room at moment its easy to loose some plants in there lol :hubba:

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

And the tall one i growing out in ickle pot.
Gotta say i didn't hold much hope for her but she looks sweet :hubba:

029.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

nice NB you should check out page 12 on my grow to see the pix, lol

Got some new pics of these girls might put em up shortly if not tomorrow.
The 2 mini ones have grown quite a bit, the smallest of them is staying quite short though and using plenty of energy on budding which is nice :)

The normal one ( i really should name them,,, hmmm,,, ) in the small pot is doing brilliantly it really is filling in well already and theres ages to go lol, its got me excited to see what can be done with a SOG style set up in the Wilma 6.5L pots.

Anyway pics coming soon ;)

I don't see y we all can't smoke weed,get higher then hell,and get along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!F*** them I,m going too until I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haven't been over this way in a while. Updates are looking nice,, must be nice to have room to play around like this! :rolleyes:

Lookin pretty good newbud...especially for such tiny lil pots.... lookin forward to the new pics....

Update,

The first one is the two micro's, left one not so micro no more, but it not throwing out loads of branches as it stretches so i'm hoping for just the centre cola.

Next four are my favourite micro, now just over nine inch and well into flowering and as can be seen in pic four there hardly any stretch just loads of growth and bud sites.
She's already got crystal too :)

002.JPG 003.JPG004.JPG

008.JPG009.JPG

Then these next four are of the full size one in the small pot, ( really need to name em lol ), shes really getting going now already, looking forward to seeing the end result with her, looks promising :)

012.JPG016.JPG017.JPG018.JPG

These next two are a sneak peak of one you not seen as yet.
The resin production on her is awesome.

022.JPG024.JPG

I'm saving pictures of this last one till she's done, should make for an interesting picture anyway ;)

Hope you all ok and thanx for dropping in... now wheres those rizla :)

Beautiful my freind, those babys are looking tasty, shame that all I can do is admire from afar. Ill enjoy seeing them come to full bloom. Keep it green!

Wasn't gona put pics up of this till it was done but i got a bit click happy with the camera lol.

She still got a ways to go yet so those colas should put on quite a bit yet but i'm pretty impressed with them size wise considering the lack of veg time, it was only vegged a couple of weeks then flipped, when i flipped it it got trimmed to the two branches and the top removed so as to not grow back.
Just did it for a laugh really, should of done it like a devils fork to match the avatars lol :)

Oh and yeah some the leaves do look a little deficient, it one of em with gnats unfortunately and it got a little close to the light at one point.

Check out some those bud pics though, up close there really swollen and kinda swirly, looks nice though i think, looking forward to the smoke lol.

Dont know how far into flower it is i not kept record, now i got me microscope i chopping by the triches

076.jpg083.jpg075.jpg082.jpg073.jpg
079.jpg072.jpg078.jpg077.jpg

mintwin.jpg

The minis.
Budding up now, looking healthy enough although some of my plants got gnats i not noticed em on these, treated em anyway just in case.
Seem to be coming on well these but they could be better, they haven't had proper light really as there in with the big girls and everywhere else is full lol.
As i said at the beginning though i not taking these to seriously.
They got a fair way to go i think though so they should put a lot more weight on yet.
My last lot of big girls threw on weight at the end :)

Latest posts

Back