please help mango in trouble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evz355

evz355
Reaction score
i am doing a grow in soil of some mango and i have been noticing some yellow on lower leaves checked them today and they are looking really bad i use rain water and adjust ph accordingly so there should be no problems there i only water when they need it and they are in veg stage plants are almost 5 weeks old i have an osmacote soil. any advice to fix is greatly appreciated.i also noticed some brown spots on the lower leaves.

rise against 001.jpg

rise against 002.jpg

Osmocote ? Does that stuff contain slow release ferts or is it 100% organic ?

it has slow release ferts do you think that might be the problem?

Oh Dear "o' Dear ...This certainly is the problem each time you water the ferts get fed to the plant and cause this problem you are having i'd get organic soil asap and repott them into that soil ! Take care !

thanks heaps PP that makes sense because i only just gave them a light feeding its obviously been way to much for them and i will get them re potted in some new organic soil tomorrow.

hi evz
the lower leaves will get old and fall off probably.

Look at the new growth on top.

Make sure you give them water when they're thirsty and food every once in a while.

Give them some good light and they'll grow great ;)

good luck
destroyer

Latest posts

Back