PLease help questions about male plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
So i had a plant in my flowering room and it turns out it is male it has been under 12 /12 for two weeks are my other plants going to be okay or do you trhink it already let out its pollen.

Please helpo this is freaking me out.

if it was only 2 weeks they'll be fine, don't worry.

Mist your grow area down with water to kill all pollen from the male plant. Even if you think no male "flowers" popped misting is the best way to prevent seed from forming.

If the male is only 2 weeks old then remove it and destroy it.

It will not have had time to pollinate the girls.

Well spotted, some are lax and leave it too late before noticing it :aok:

:peace:

THANKS Kaotic , Hippy and ozzy you guys made me geel so much better I love this forum.

I got the best deal ever today I bought a 400 watt metal halide High bay that was alrady wired for 120 volt for $15 It has a bulb and everything. My veg room is going to be so much better now I will but pic's in my grow journal tomorrow

THANKS Again GUYS

If you take a look at the lighting section you'll see I left a note on how to quickly and easily remote your highbay fitting. Note: Be CAREFUL with the lamp, they are VERY fragile esp. while cooling.

thc is good for me said:
THANKS Kaotic , Hippy and ozzy you guys made me geel so much better I love this forum.

I got the best deal ever today I bought a 400 watt metal halide High bay that was alrady wired for 120 volt for $15 It has a bulb and everything. My veg room is going to be so much better now I will but pic's in my grow journal tomorrow

THANKS Again GUYS

I love finding great deals. I recently got a 400W hydrofarm MH with an air cooled hood at a storage unit sale for $20. I bought it for the air cooled reflector which is actually going to house a 600W HPS. I would separate the ballast as Leafminer suggested.

Latest posts

Back