Please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KushBlower12

Smoke em' if ya got em'
Reaction score
Just so you know the situation - I am growing 5 clones in a 3 x 4 closet. I am using supersoil with mainly fox farm nutes and beastie blooms, along with seaweed extract, sweet from botanicare, and superthrive. The water im using is bottled distilled. I just started my 3rd week of flowering. I flushed my ladies with clearex and tap water the night before I started flowering.

So my problem is continuing and is effecting more of the plant now. As you can see its basically the entire leaf turning yellow and then drying up and dying. I had an issue with gnats or flies but I covered my soil with diatomaceous earth yesterday and already I havent seen a single fly, but my plants are looking pretty haggard now. Is there any safe way of bringing them back to their original beautiful state? Should I add a little nitrogen to the nutes? Its mainly the fan leaves and not so much the actual flowers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

-and I only cut off these leaves to show the damage in some better lighting

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

Hi Kush :)

KushBlower12 said:
I am using mainly fox farm nutes and beastie blooms, along with seaweed extract, sweet from botanicare, and superthrive. The water im using is bottled distilled. I just started my 3rd week of flowering

Thats a lot of mixed nutes your using, I presume you mix them all together and then feed the plant, when it is all mixed do you check to see if the nutes have altered the PH of the water?

To tell you the truth, Ive been lazy with balancing the ph. I use only distilled bottled water from the grocery store and add my nutes straight to the gallon jug. I use to use my ph tester, but I think its a cheap one so I doubt its accuracy. I never really thought too much about it because my girls were so strong this entire time. Looks like I should invest in a higher quality tester.

Also, Ive been using a drop-a-gallon of Superthrive this entire time. Ive heard the vitamin B and hormone complex is a great 'multivitamin'. You think using this stuff is over-rated?

The yellowing doesnt seem to be effecting the flowers still, just the fan leaves. Either way, I really dont like whats going on here...

Thanks for the help so far... any more advice out there?

i would start with checking the ph. even more since you haven't done it in a while.. addind all that to your soil has to throughing it off. i would think anyway.. good luck

Thanks slowmo. Ya Im definetly getting a new one pronto. Do you guys think I should get the water/soil ph test combination? And should I buy that online? I dont think the stores around here have a very good selection of digital meters. Unless does home depot or lowes carry them?

the only one i found at home depot, lowes or pikes was a cheap one and i don't trust them.. i would order online. if you can find one that test both thats the way to go.. jmo

Dont count out Superthrive just yet dude i've used Superthrive for a couple of grows and i've seen nothing but great results 25 vitamins 25 hormones you cant go wrong......Heres the link to my journal you can see for yourself the results I get with Superthrive in the mixxxxxx...Grow Big man Peace...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27519

Latest posts

Back