please help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot, that really does look like a nanner. Pick it off and open it up away from your plant and see if it has pollen.

That is a nanner and i would bet there is more. Pickem quick.

I picked them there was only a few I removed the plant from the closet and wiped the walls down just in case. There was a little pollen in them

There is a chance they are not fertile... keeping my fingers crossed. I myself wouldn't run her again.

I would also mist the room with water as it kills pollen

There is a chance they are not fertile... keeping my fingers crossed. I myself wouldn't run her again.

not a chance was just a bag seed I ran for the hell of it that was the last straw for me as far as popping bagseed beans. Live and learn

remember that water kills pollen so water is your friend. spray down the plants and pots and are where she/he was. Most of us have had that happen, you would have thought someone had been killed when i saw my first one..horrified.. i really over- reacted. But, they do tick you off.

remember that water kills pollen so water is your friend. spray down the plants and pots and are where she/he was. Most of us have had that happen, you would have thought someone had been killed when i saw my first one..horrified.. i really over- reacted. But, they do tick you off.

yeah that was the first thing i did after I pulled her out sprayed the walls the floor put a light mist in the air really light I was freaking out to you'd have thought destroyed something vital to me haha

looks almost done eh?
a late season nanner is nothing i get concerned about.. my apollo 11 often throws 1 or 2 in the last week or two.

not good, no doubt. but not gonna cause much damage at this point, unless it's loaded with em.

I agree,,,and of course anytime your running bagseed there is a good chance of Nanners.

I had a few nanniers last harvest. I have smoke through about 4 or 5 Oz's and ain't seen a seed yet. I never saw mine until I was trimming buds.

That happen to me once Dog. Didnt see them till i was trimming, ,,and even then it was like empty places where the seed didnt grow and a few white seeds. I smoked the crap out of it. Lol

It is smokeable, just don't want it to ruin the next grows.

Latest posts

Back