poke poke yes or no

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moses781

Reaction score
i had a quick question i heard from some random guy that you can poke holes in the steam of the holy herb and it bumps the thc level has any one heard about this?????

you poke it wit a needle or a staple

I've heard about running a nail through the stem of a plant a couple days before harvest. Some say it is supposed to stress the plant and cause more trichs to form. I don't think that I believe it.

ms_1 said:
I've heard about running a nail through the stem of a plant a couple days before harvest. Some say it is supposed to stress the plant and cause more trichs to form. I don't think that I believe it.
:eek:

Me neither, I would never do that to my plants.

i have to agree with you guys thanks for the comments!

Yeah...would also have to agree...From what i've read on here stressing your plant is never really a good idea...Dont know though...

I do get a kick out of posts that start, "I heard somewhere...", "my friend told me..."

Actually the whole question is immaterial--Any "extra" trichs that may form in the last couple of days before harvest are going to be immature and lacking in THC content. I don't think that there is any way to bump the THC percentage--isn't this genetic. IMHO, the grower can make the most out of the plant's potential by giving it what it needs and NEVER stressing it.

that would help drying it but i dont think would hepl for trich , i will try netxt time do

A guy at work told me he knew a guy that would use a screwdriver and drive it into the soil and rip up the roots :eek: . He said it was beneficial to the plants :spit:

Latest posts

Back