Pollinated WiFi x WiFi OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like oldfogey8 said , wait until the plant is ready to harvest for ripe seeds

good luck and it sounds like a killer hybrid
Oh I was kiddin about cutting early. The nugs are smokeable but I wouldn’t risk immature seeds for a dank bowl. 😝

I wouldn’t call it a hybrid though it’s been selfed 3 times now and is identical every time. I’m kind of an idiot for planting the seeds every time 🤣 they were for emergencies! But now I know I’m far past the s1 nothing can change it now but the introduction of pollen from another strain.

Oh I was kiddin about cutting early. The nugs are smokeable but I wouldn’t risk immature seeds for a dank bowl. 😝

I wouldn’t call it a hybrid though it’s been selfed 3 times now and is identical every time. I’m kind of an idiot for planting the seeds every time 🤣 they were for emergencies! But now I know I’m far past the s1 nothing can change it now but the introduction of pollen from another strain.

thanks for explain the hybrid part

but yeah , those are poly hybrids for sure , nothing like landrace sativas from Mexico or Columbian highlands

but you know that already lol

have you ever tried to re-veg that girl?

I had a herijuana plant that I kept going for over a year and I have read of plants being re-vegged for a few years if not longer

thanks for explain the hybrid part

but yeah , those are poly hybrids for sure , nothing like landrace sativas from Mexico or Columbian highlands

but you know that already lol

have you ever tried to re-veg that girl?

I had a herijuana plant that I kept going for over a year and I have read of plants being re-vegged for a few years if not longer
I’ve been running this exact strain a decade. 3rd mom is about 5 years old.

time for a new mom but I just can’t kill her
52686FEF-7448-41EB-B15C-921FE33F4E55.jpeg

Brother , I am in awe!
I can’t take all the credit. Most of the hard work was done around 2010 from OGRaskal. I kept it alive and selfed it a bunch. If I could I would enter contests with it. It’s that good. It’s literally the best weed I’ve ever had. But I just don’t grow that much to be able to submit enough to enter a “cup.”

I can’t take all the credit. Most of the hard work was done around 2010 from OGRaskal. I kept it alive and selfed it a bunch. If I could I would enter contests with it. It’s that good. It’s literally the best weed I’ve ever had. But I just don’t grow that much to be able to submit enough to enter a “cup.”

OGRaskal , say , I have heard that name before…😂

awesome pedigree on that Wifi

I have some White seeds and some Triangle OG that maybe I should cross them?
The white was crossed with the fire to make the wifi. Now I had a lot of the original og from the inland empire from 2000+ It’s basically all I’ve smoked since I found it. I have seen a LOT of freaking crosses. Some really good ones too like SFV diesel. But after -2005 the original OG seemed to disappear. Then raskal came out with a bunch he had been saving and brought it back. A friend of mine bought some. I was growing this strain I crossed and even got in a magazine and on a poster, grew it for years, and my buddy comes to me with a clone and said you need this back in your life.

Long story short I don’t even have my strain anymore. A lot more have come and gone too since. I decided a while back that this was the best thing that I would ever get my hands on. The potency potential was maxed out at around 30%. We aren’t going to make cannabis much more “sappier” then that in my humble narrow opinion. The Og always does the job and if you get carried away it’ll carry you away 🥴 😵‍💫 😵 haha

The lemon skunk x og#18 I crossed was great. Over 1% total weight was lemonene. But to be honest it made your fingers, lips, and lungs black lmao. It was toxic.

you may find this interesting
Or maybe you already heard it?

you may find this interesting
Or maybe you already heard it?

2 hours podcast is a lot. What’d they say? Hindu afghan? Ocean Grown? Original gangsta haha I remember the long discussions even here about the origin.

2 hours podcast is a lot. What’d they say? Hindu afghan? Ocean Grown? Original gangsta haha I remember the long discussions even here about the origin.

hahahahhahha!

yeah , I will try and provide some Cliff Notes here in a bit. ….ppp

why are people so stuck up? I asked about cross-breeding & some off incident that no one acted like they didn't have before which was very common in cannabis growth, I CAME IN JUST TO TEST YOU, PEOPLE, This was only a trial period to see if you know what you're doing? YOU FAILED ON HOW TO GROW CANNABIS JUST LIKE SPIDERFARMER FORUMS, how does it make you feel? pretty dumb if you ask me, this was the result you gave me on a common issue& they acted like babies

Attachments

• archive(1).zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 4
  • 20220420_161325.jpg
    20220420_161325.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220420_161445.jpg
    20220420_161445.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 5
When I made seeds last, very little pollen, had my doubts. Seeds seeds everywhere. A little pollen goes a long way.

Bubba
just like mine,

Attachments

• 20220310_152303 (1).jpg
    20220310_152303 (1).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220310_152303.jpg
    20220310_152303.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 4
why are people so stuck up? I asked about cross-breeding & some off incident that no one acted like they didn't have before which was very common in cannabis growth, I CAME IN JUST TO TEST YOU, PEOPLE, This was only a trial period to see if you know what you're doing? YOU FAILED ON HOW TO GROW CANNABIS JUST LIKE SPIDERFARMER FORUMS, how does it make you feel? pretty dumb if you ask me, this was the result you gave me on a common issue& they acted like babies

people,are usually stuck up because they are immature

so where did you ask about cross breeding and some off incident when you only have 2 Posts?

test you people?…..what kind of a test?

to see if we know what we are doing?…..what makes you think we don’t know what we are doing?

failed?….dude , what the hay are you smoking?

anyway , when you come down please stop by the New Members Thread and introduce yourself in a proper manner , don’t be so stuck up

so yeah , the person who discovered OG Kush was a man named Matt who along with a couple other people who bought a bag of krippy weed in Florida back in 1991 and they found a few seeds in a bud

they grew out the seeds and found the OG Kush

they took the plant from Florida to California and sold a couple of clones to OregonKid who also sold clones , sold one to my friend Ghost who also sent out clones to different people

Matt claims that the majority of Kush plants out there originated from the one he brought up from Florida in 1991

strains like the San Fernando Kush , Tahoe Kush , etc etc are all OG kush

OG stands for Original Grown , the one from 1991 , according to Matt

ive talked to Ghost and he also confirms Matt’s story

so there ya have it Folks , the true origins of the Original Grown Kush

Just curious on why you would say we are stuck up here and don’t know what we are doing? Testing you people? What the heck? I’ve been on MP for my last three grows and would have not done so well with my grow or confidence had it not been for this group. Good and not so good advice sometimes but certainly enough information to make a better decision every time I needed to. I don’t understand why you would come in like a bull with an insulting attitude like you have towards folks you haven’t even given a chance. Maybe you need to look in the mirror…
I’m just saying’…

Just curious on why you would say we are stuck up here and don’t know what we are doing? Testing you people? What the heck? I’ve been on MP for my last three grows and would have not done so well with my grow or confidence had it not been for this group. Good and not so good advice sometimes but certainly enough information to make a better decision every time I needed to. I don’t understand why you would come in like a bull with an insulting attitude like you have towards folks you haven’t even given a chance. Maybe you need to look in the mirror…
I’m just saying’…
Jealous trolls with nothing to offer but insults. Wah.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back