Pollinated WiFi x WiFi OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not really, but I've been through a lot of forums but the test was about their knowledge on a lot which applies here as well, telling them what could be the problem which from what I have seen over the yrs, you can have a symptom on leaves showing an issue but come on here get 200 answers, some are basic

Jealous trolls with nothing to offer but insults. Wah.

Bubba
ever been on spider farmer? you got a lot of them. the reason I was kind of shocked whether someone on here or the other try to sabotage & ended up looking like this

Attachments

• 20220420_161445.jpg
    20220420_161445.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 9
not really, but I've been through a lot of forums but the test was about their knowledge on a lot which applies here as well, telling them what could be the problem which from what I have seen over the yrs, you can have a symptom on leaves showing an issue but come on here get 200 answers, some are basic
If you have such great experience and ability to test everyone, why not jump in with a helpful attitude instead. We are all here to help each other and there are a lot of opinions for sure but that’s not a bad thing. These topics usually bring on good conversations with folks like you that could possibly add some quality information to the conversation. We all make our own decisions on what to do at the end and learn by our experiences for our next grow. I’ve seen other forums also that were not so organized and calm as this one and a lot of bad attitudes and found myself looking elsewhere for help. Could be, you may even learn a thing or two here starting with controlling your manners in a new group. 💕

ever been on spider farmer? you got a lot of them. the reason I was kind of shocked whether someone on here or the other try to sabotage & ended up looking like this
We're not on the Spider Farmer forum, and you haven't asked anyone questions or received any advice that could remotely be considered sabotage or even bad advise to fail your imagined test. And no, you don't get two hundred opinions here. Sometimes you're lucky to get two.

why are people so stuck up? I asked about cross-breeding & some off incident that no one acted like they didn't have before which was very common in cannabis growth, I CAME IN JUST TO TEST YOU, PEOPLE, This was only a trial period to see if you know what you're doing? YOU FAILED ON HOW TO GROW CANNABIS JUST LIKE SPIDERFARMER FORUMS, how does it make you feel? pretty dumb if you ask me, this was the result you gave me on a common issue& they acted like babies
I looked for previous posts. I see none. You have 4 posts all on this thread starting with your rant about not being helped. Did you remember to hit the ‘Post reply’ when you started your supposed thread? Blaming others for mistakes made by one’s self is petty and disingenuous. You are unlikely to get any help now. I certainly would not want to take the blame for ruining someone’s plants. Yours look awful. Probably unsmokable. Good luck to you…

Why the fk did you pick my thread to post your nonsense. If you were anyone important I’d feel honored.

I looked for previous posts. I see none. You have 4 posts all on this thread starting with your rant about not being helped. Did you remember to hit the ‘Post reply’ when you started your supposed thread? Blaming others for mistakes made by one’s self is petty and disingenuous. You are unlikely to get any help now. I certainly would not want to take the blame for ruining someone’s plants. Yours look awful. Probably unsmokable. Good luck to you…
I’m more optimistic about you getting help here @homegrower. I would definitely help you if I could or at least turn you on to someone here I know could help you. This is the perfect time to turn over a new cannabis leaf and start over. What exactly did you need help with anyway? I was unable to find your question In any thread but I’m not that great in searching on here yet. Why don’t you introduce yourself and tell us what you are growing. And don’t make me use my Mom voice here…😎

I’m more optimistic about you getting help here @homegrower. I would definitely help you if I could or at least turn you on to someone here I know could help you. This is the perfect time to turn over a new cannabis leaf and start over. What exactly did you need help with anyway? I was unable to find your question In any thread but I’m not that great in searching on here yet. Why don’t you introduce yourself and tell us what you are growing. And don’t make me use my Mom voice here…😎
During the beginning of this issue, about 6 weeks ago, they''re started budding, I showed pictures made a new forum about the issue, someone mentioned something but mentioning cutting off the main cola which wasn't a good idea, a week went by nothing, you got the message like another just mentioned on another forum, We can always start over, we can forget about that & move on, I apologize for acting like that, some of you were like *** I didn't even say anything, lol,, I'm sure We can always start over, yes mommy, lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

During the beginning of this issue, about 6 weeks ago, they''re started budding, I showed pictures made a new forum about the issue, someone mentioned something but mentioning cutting off the main cola which wasn't a good idea, a week went by nothing, you got the message like another just mentioned on another forum, We can always start over, we can forget about that & move on, I apologize for acting like that, some of you were like *** I didn't even say anything, lol,, I'm sure We can always start over, yes mommy, lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Are you 15?

Brother HG,,,, if you dont calm your ass down with all the smartass bullshit you wont be here long. :angiesfavorite:

If your not happy with this Site,, move the fk on. If you want to start over,,then chill the fk out ,,,and act like you have some manners.
There are lots of great growers here who can help you but they are not going to take your shit. Trolls dont last long here,,i make sure of that. If you want to stay then lets move on,,if you dont,,than let me know and i will help you move on.

Time to return to the original topic here. I'm still in awe of the 5 year old mother plant.
Wait until you find out there’s twins, and they have both been in 4” rockwool blocks the whole time. 😛

they sure are ugly plants that could use a manicure but they sure like to live. Killing and replacing em is hard to imagine.

Attachments

• C967B5AC-F122-4CAB-A31B-93E260227828.jpeg
    C967B5AC-F122-4CAB-A31B-93E260227828.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 15
well than repost your question and we can talk about it. Just because one person says to do something drastic don’t mean you have to jump off the bridge too. Although I’ve experimented with a few drastic things I’ve read about in my tent just for the fun of it.

Wait until you find out there’s twins, and they have both been in 4” rockwool blocks the whole time. 😛

they sure are ugly plants that could use a manicure but they sure like to live. Killing and replacing em is hard to imagine.
How tall are those? 5 footers? Extreme growing accomplished.

Are you 15?

and living in his parents basement

or he is a crackhead who is coming down

homegrower , you made a sorry first impression and you have dug yourself a hole

now get the frick out of OG’s Thread and go start your own in the Beginners Growing Forum

TWINS!

in 4” rock wool cube!?

amazing Mr OG!

smartmen.jpg

@oldfogey8 I’d say closer to 6 but ya close enough. When they get taller I cut their head off just above the lowest active node - so long as I don’t need any clones.

If I need some clones then I usually prepare by adding one more T5 HO. Right now it’s only 1 T5 24” 6k bulb to keep them as small as possible and drinking as little as possible.

Last edited:
@oldfogey8 I’d say closer to 6 but ya close enough. When they get taller I cut their head off just above the lowest active node - so long as I don’t need any clones.

If I need some clones then I usually prepare by adding one more T5 HO. Right now it’s only 1 T5 24” 6k bulb to keep them as small as possible and drinking as little as possible.
Poor moms… ;) I have an ugly poinsettia that is 20 years old. My wife HATES it but it is a pet at this point. However, not a pet I can get nice clones off of or would clone…

I’m gonna try cloning some roses this year.

the video I watched made it look easy

Latest posts

Back