poor puppy..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like a good life.. and you sound like a good dog daddy!

Oh good, I know they werent very good neighbors...

Again, sorry about your pup. Does he like mj?

if you look under the 2 in the time stamp in the first pic you can see the bone tumor..it's the only one right now but the docs say it will spread rapidly...i'd give anything to save him..sometimes i'd swear he even thinks like me.

SmokinMom said:
Oh good, I know they werent very good neighbors...

Again, sorry about your pup. Does he like mj?
he doesn't like the smoke but he loves the stone...sometimes i take my bed spread and put it over us and bake him out real good lol..once he starts sneezing, i know he's done.

a dogs loyalty touches me in a very special way..to know that he can be as dangerous as a gun to a badguy...and only for the purpose of my well being.

true love isnt it? even my little 8 pound dog wants to protect his mommy! good idea with the blanket I never thought to do that...would make a cute pic you getting stoned with your dog..

oh, i'm gonna get one tonight..my best friend is comming over shortly to help..he's the only non-family member who can walk in my dark house at 1:00am and not get eaten lol.

2dog, your NVthis quote just cracked me up good..i neededto laugh.

Hey Puff bro, used to have me a wolf pup. Trippiest dog ever. Gambit. I like that. Mine was Whiskey, lol He was cool. You mentioned your friend being able to walk in the house... Whiskey would let anyone walk in the house. And step on his tail on the way through. But when they tried to leave? Haha! Well, that there was a big problem. Always figured him for having his wires crossed:D

Got to to agree with 2dog. Spoil the hell out of him. Pet him good, take him everywhere with you, feed him like he owns the place and try get him some fun if ya can;) Sounds like he has enriched your life greatly. Time to pay it back bro.

PUFF MONKEY said:
2dog, your NVthis quote just cracked me up good..i neededto laugh.

yah I caught him being funny...:)

Yo Ho PUFF MONKEY,

How did you come to name your poochie "wolf" I see a nice mix of breeds so I thought I would ask.

Looks like an Alaskan Malamute but sized down with maybe small shepard. The jowels are striking as sorta a mix between lab and shepard, like I said I thought to ask cause I'm curious.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Latest posts

Back