Post Your GLASS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my glass.
Pipe is 8 years old in january, was blown specifically for me, 6mm thick glass. With a coat of resin it's so durable, plays into it's old age.

Bong is 2 years ish old.. HVY Glass brand, 8mm thick stem, 6mm base - glass head diffused downstem

Ash Catcher was an in-between when I broke the original bowl, I almost never use it.

Bubbler was an impulse buy in Cali.

:bong:

The bud is cinderella 99 - can't study on indica can I? And IDK why they call this strain trippy, def cerebral but my definition of trippy doesnt apply.;)

lol, thats nuts man.
Its like a gas mask.

Have you ever seen the full face mask, smoking device??
now thats crazy, its all up in your eyes, and smoke all over your face....has to be bad for the skin.

it get unrelenting reall i made one outa that model respirator once stright to the head you know what im saying

Decided to snap a pic and put it up, nothing too special, just a triple blown inside out color changing glass pipe

tripleblown.jpg

bigbudsbruddah said:
I figures i would show my pieces aswell. The funny thing is the bowl in that bong cost more than the bong itself, paid 45 for the bowl in keywest and 40 for the bong at a local smoke shop. Noithing special but they getted me ripped. :bong:

man that bong is crazy nice!

That crazy vancouver guy said:
ok....here is what I was talking about... I remove the two filters on either side and use tinfoil to make the dube holders. pretty ugly mug I got, eh? :spit:
Damn Mike,Is that you?LOL Mike lives down the street from me.LOL I didnt know you grew.LOL Put some coffee on,I am on my way over.LOL

This thread was for entertainment perpose only.There were no animals hurt in the making of this thread.:eek:

this thread is great.

I can't find a bong anywhere around here. I guess shops aren't selling them anymore around here. Can't even find one on the Graffix website - does anyone know anything about this? Or where I can order one online?

Anyway. My ****'s real high class. Notice the tape around my glass. yap.

IMG_0437.JPG

do any of you name your bowls? or bong?

I used too...but it seemed like every time i named a bowl, it ended up breaking

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
do any of you name your bowls? or bong?

I used too...but it seemed like every time i named a bowl, it ended up breaking

not if "my pipe" doesnt count.. give something a name u give it a life, dont want any of my peices to die!!@!~!

I bought a new piece today that's called a glass blunt. It is very similar to a chillum (one hitter, bat etc.) but you can push the ashes out as you smoke it down. You could probobly fit a couple grams easily in there and just let the good times roll. Unfortunetly I don't have a camera but here is the only picture I could find to explain it http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7426803

Picked a nice one up at a local headshop for $30. They come up with cool things these days :)

ok guys hears my baby ,easiley nicer than the ones shown above if any one wants to find out were to pick one up at pm me ill let u no ,,,its been a while since ive had her out but i seen hookahs thread and i figured id share her with u all check out the detail on her shes a bute ,bout 3 years old ,,i had to show her tho sorry if it seems im showin up everyone ,,lol shes such a smooth smoke its my only pipe so sorry i only got this 1 but she works for me :hubba:

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM

my glass.jpg

tom-tom said:
ok guys hears my baby ,easiley nicer than the ones shown above if any one wants to find out were to pick one up at pm me ill let u no ,,,its been a while since ive had her out but i seen hookahs thread and i figured id share her with u all check out the detail on her shes a bute ,bout 3 years old ,,i had to show her tho sorry if it seems im showin up everyone ,,lol shes such a smooth smoke its my only pipe so sorry i only got this 1 but she works for me :hubba:

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM

ROFL! I am not trying to diss your device...But that thing looks like a bunch of tin foil rolled up in to a one hitter:rofl:

comeon man it gots sintimental value its my glass were and im stickin to it lol u just dont see what i see is all ,,lol,,,from were im sittin shes a bute lol

see thats the thing about her to outhers she may look like tin foil to me she looks like finley blown glass with a hint of chrome lol ,,,look closer u might see it 2 lol

Ha just stumbled onto this thread and i love it what a great idea!

First Pic: The Loot lol
Second: My bong-- named Saruman after the resembalance of the eye in the Lord of the Ring movies ha
Third: My little pipe-- named BoJangles after the little guy in the Green Mile no reason :D

O great! Now that they are all out might as well smoke em' :hubba:

DSC03224.JPG

DSC03226.JPG

DSC03228.JPG

I don't know man... around here, we call that a crack pipe :cool: (tom's pipe)

Latest posts

Back