powder mildew again help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganjawarrior

Reaction score
in my last grow i got powder mildew but now ive just put some fresh cuttings in, there about two weeks old and ive noticed on a few of them powder mildew again. Now i know your going to call me an idiot but wen i harvest my last grow i didnt spray my room or anything i just put my fresh cuttings straight in! What can i do to get rid of this coz its obviously still in my room? Thanks :bong2:

do i spray all the room aswell as the plants like the walls,floor etc? do most grow shops sell this stuff?

-Order it on eBay. 1oz will last a very long time.
-You need a mister spray bottle for few plants, pump sprayer for alot of plants
-1/4t per gal is usage rate
-you need goggles and gloves
-put 1 drop of dish soap in the sprayer device, then add water and the chemical, shake
-Saturate the entire plant well
-turn fans off when spraying, exit and turn fans back on
-Don't do it when lights are on and hot if its tight quarters

Above all be smart with it. Done one time well, you won't need to spray each and every cycle. Just hose down down all the girls you have, but none more than week 1 of flower. GL

Fighting it hardcore outdoors on my harvest. SUCKS! Good luck my friend.

or clean house; toss you plants, clean everything like crazy and start from scratch.

it's a pain in the arse, but IMO, the best route to take unless you just cannot lose that strain.
*i had a few i loved, but after screwing with some weak organic stuff that just knocked it back a bit, decided to restart over going with eagle. (a great call now; with clean, non sprayed dank again ;) :D)

i honestly worry about eagle and a few other such systemics; admittedly not knowing much. but fearing the widespread use i see, and more-so use on breeding stock with it may come back to bite us.

JMO.
don't slack on the cleaning, that's a harsh warning.
don't bother screwing around; eagle or clean house are the only options IMO
:(

Mildew isn't "cured".
Its systemic, which means once your plants have it... they got it for life. You can manage it and keep it from running wild through your garden, but thats about it.
Sulfur burners, Neem oil, high pH'd water sprayed on leaves, or a 10% baking soda solution can help get rid of it or manage it.
Think of Powdery mildew as being like a virus, that rears its ugly head when the plants are stressed or are not healthy.
If your growing in soil up your hydrated lime next time

-put 1 drop of dish soap in the sprayer device, then add water and the chemical, shake

I am guessing you are using the soap as an applicator instead of Dutch Gold Saturator....anyone reading this should know I tried the eagle20 without an applicator (Saturator) with no results...imhe as well as what Hal has instructed, you need some type of applicator.

Thanks for the info NC...spot on all around! This stuff is the same chems we used on the golf course, it is deadly dangerous stuff, DO NOT GO IN UNPROTECTED!

DrFever said:
Mildew isn't "cured".
Its systemic, which means once your plants have it... they got it for life. You can manage it and keep it from running wild through your garden, but thats about it.
Sulfur burners, Neem oil, high pH'd water sprayed on leaves, or a 10% baking soda solution can help get rid of it or manage it.
Think of Powdery mildew as being like a virus, that rears its ugly head when the plants are stressed or are not healthy.
If your growing in soil up your hydrated lime next time

My (so far) one experience with PM was the result of a flooded basement and serious lack of proper air movement. Once I upped the air movement, I've not seen PM again.

Roddy said:

I am guessing you are using the soap as an applicator instead of Dutch Gold Saturator....anyone reading this should know I tried the eagle20 without an applicator (Saturator) with no results...imhe as well as what Hal has instructed, you need some type of applicator.

Thanks for the info NC...spot on all around! This stuff is the same chems we used on the golf course, it is deadly dangerous stuff, DO NOT GO IN UNPROTECTED!

Correct

Latest posts

Back