preipaid credit card&seedbotiqe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pothead420

Delta-9
Reaction score
does anyone here no if gypsy nirvanas seed botiqe takes pre-paid visa, mastercard, or any other or has anyone used this way to purchase before

I'm pretty sure they do, but shoot em an email to make sure.

prepaid visas work just like regular visas. If they take visa, then they take a prepaid one too.

i've ordered from the botique with a prepay cc before. i'm in the middle of another order the same way with them.

I wore my hat and shades to the grocery store, and bought it with cash.

benamucc said:
I wore my hat and shades to the grocery store, and bought it with cash.

A hat and shades? Really? Isn't that a little much? Just for the hell of it, next time I buy one I'm going to wear a pirate costume...

Fadeux said:
A hat and shades? Really? Isn't that a little much? Just for the hell of it, next time I buy one I'm going to wear a pirate costume...
im going to get one tonigth just for fun im gonna wear nylons on my head lol you think they'll call the cops:hubba::hubba: just playing ofcourse lmao im gonna use my gas mask

Fadeux said:
A hat and shades? Really? Isn't that a little much?

Oh, yea...WAAAYY too much. It's still snowing where I live tho, so you have to do SOMETHING with your time :hubba:

thanks for asking this.i was wondering this myself.Also,for all you americans,do these seeds just show up in your mailbox or do they get delivered by a delivery truck? (like u.p.s.?)

I ordered from http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/

They're out of the UK, they take prepaid cc's, their prices are fantastic, shipping was cheap, they package VERY discreetly and it only took less than a week to get to me via USPS.

Fadeux said:
I ordered from http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/

They're out of the UK, they take prepaid cc's, their prices are fantastic, shipping was cheap, they package VERY discreetly and it only took less than a week to get to me via USPS.

If your in Australia they arrive at the Post Office and a note gets placed in your letterbox asking you to pick them up from the local post office.

I only mention this because ID is required when you make the pickup. That makes for a nervous few minutes but its all good, just the way the PO opperates here.

Latest posts

Back