problem with soil. Please help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TITAN

Reaction score
i just checked on my plants. they are 4 days into flower. my power went out for 36 hours the other day.

I am using organic MG potting soil. my soil has a bunch of yellow/green fuzz balls all in the soil. what is that. I just add nutes for the first time 2 days ago. mg bloom booster. is this mold. please help. plus, they are turning purple o nthe stems. I know it might be a nute diff. but I added nutes 2 days ago. someone said they could turn purple from temp flux. well my temp has been moving from 60-75 degree. nite - day.

please help

mold. i.e *** loads of moisture

the purple on the stems and on the bottoms of the leaves and viens is the plants defensive mechanism

what do I do. I have a full time fan on them. did the 36 hours of night do this.

can I save them...

the only fungus i like is blue, and tasty....right anyway at first sign of mold or any other kinda funk i toss em, i dont care, gettin funk in my grow room isnt an option.

someone might have a helpful suggestion i'd wait on that, for now try just scooping out the soil and replacing it,(the soil with mold on it)

any other sugestions???

please advise

try a 3 in 1 spray anti fungi and insect it kilt my mold they also have just anti fungi but 3 in 1 has nutes in it to and a good foilar spray!!

Yes, its mold. Let the soil dry out and get the mold off of there.

Latest posts

Back