pull?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SENS1MILLA

midsummer classic
Reaction score
please take a look at these pictures and tell me if these plants will live much longer.... basically all of the leaves have fallen off one of my plants, just take a look. thanks.

DSC00134.JPG

DSC00135.JPG

DSC00136.JPG

out door plants and by the looks of the foilage around them it is about the end of there life(season)...

so no probly wont live much longer :)

It's harvest time here for most and probly the same there :cool:

I am no expert by any means, but with my experience with outdoor grows, them girls look done man.

It looks as though you have doen right by the leaves being deprived of Nitrogen, how do the resin glands look? milky somewhat whiteish color? if so then cut and harvest. if not then look everyday untill you see 2/3ds of the trichomes a milky color. look great BTW
~T-Bone

they're not done, but the cold is gonna kill them so pull them out of the dirt and hope that next season will be better

Time to get rid of all the yellowed leaves and as much of the other leaf that you can, it doesn't look like theres a lot of growing time left, it's probably best to chop 'em up and get 'em rying.
Looks like they were awfully pretty though, nice job.

Latest posts

Back