pulling my hair out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
damn shopping for genetics is a headache. i want everyrthing under the sun. i decided to pick 2, maybe 3 different strains for my new grow. heres some info in the setup i will be using....5x5x8 closet with 1-1,000 watt hps for flowering. also i will be doing hydro with DWC method.
i have been online forever looking and would like to make a decision this weekend. here are the canidates for you to choose from...PLEASE PICK 2-3 MAX PLEASE.

Joey Weed: apollo 11 or c99

Dr Atomic: blueberry jam or northern lights

TGA: vortex or agent orange.....

for some reason if you must choose a strain outside these perimeters please have good reason to back it up, and make sure i can purchase then from hemp depot or attitude. thank you...loola

Vortex is on my next grow list, heard nothing but good things. Apollo is going to be a future grow for sure as well, including Super Silver Haze.

I'll take a jab...my oppinion, it seems like you have similar tastes as me. I'd go with the C99, blueberry jam, and vortex.

For the following reasons. I'm loving my C99 hybrids, and you can't go wrong if you find the right pheno out of a 10 pack. You can cross her with anything and make an improvment on alot of average strains.

I have grown both of the Atomic plants, and the BBJ is the one I prefer. It is not a hybrid, it's 75% Atomic NL with a 25% of DJ Shorts BB. So your basically getting the NL with a dash of BB for flavor...and it yeilds better than the regular NL from the doc, at least IME.

As for the TGA gear I like the Vortex because of the genius (which is the same genetics as C99) and the C99 that is used to make the Vortex. If you happen to find a nice male in your c99 it would cross excellently into this, and vice versa you could cross the Vortex into the pure C99 pheno, for a possable killer hybrid cross...the genetics are so closely related that this could make a killer breeding.

I've never tried Subs Agent, but I think he used cali orange in this hybrid, and I have smoked some of that it tasted killer, but the buzz was just not there for me. I'm sure Sub improved on it, though or he would not be marketing them

I like your choices...good luck~!

c99, NL, Super silver Haze, skunk 1 or moby ****......the last 4 I am growing right now you can see them in my grow closet journal they grow and mature quickly, very frosty, not too tall.

thanks ill be back with the decision tonight....thinkin cap on

NL#5 cuz its an IBL and a good one to have in stock..crosses well with others and always a gem to have around.
C99....cuz I'm in major love with it and will be in my grow till the day i die ;)

Other Favs of mine are Afghan Orange (any afghan really)
K2...solid yeilder very potent, quick finish and good flavor but what can ya expect from a WWxNL#5
Any Thai or Haze.
Running NL#5xHaze....she is a beast. but you better get used to growin heavy sativas if you go that route.
I'm a fan of any sativa here ;)

C99 for the win....and Vortex...although I am eyeballing Pandoras Box from Sub...

LOL...I thought we were supposed to be picking from the choices that he posted????

Latest posts

Back