Vortex/ak47-c99/bb jam/blue Apollo By Loolagigi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im gonna grab a piece of floor and :watchplant: if its ok with you loola. interested in how it all turns out. got to say that i have had some of the biggest craziest looking plants come from some seeds that were so small they didnt hardly resemble a mj seed at all.... what a nice surprise :). good luck loola and happy growing.

akxc99, and blue apollo came through. man hd has some fresh seeds.......

2010 009.jpg

2010 010.jpg

seems like your going to have your hands full with so many sprouts. I'm really inerested in the vortex, but I wish u luck with all of them.

I have had my eye on Subcool's Vortex for a while now, grow big, grow strong, grow female!

yeah i am more intrested in the vortex...they are just starting to pop out of the rockwool cubes.....:banana: trust me i am also intrested about the others, but subcool is on fire.:chuck:

sounds like you are haveing a bean fest over there loola!

Man one of these days we are going to have to sit down and do some bong hits together...it seems we have ery similar tastes in weed. My BBjams are on their 5th node, I just had 3 of 6 querkles poke out of the soil, and my flower room is full of Joey weeds c99 x AK47 clones from my last cycle (your going to love that smoke!, and the hash is outa this world!) I got Vortex waiting in the tin...I will probably wait until after summer heat to pop those beans...these are the ones I've been wanting for awhile...a long while! I want to make sure I can veg them for a good couple months and give them all that I can offer...so the vortex will be my picks for germin in aug...with a good 2-3 month veg...and really give them all the opportunity that I can.

I'm watching your grow with anticipation brother...even though I have grown 2 out of the 4...I'll be happy to hear you saying how happy you are with the results!

PM me anytime you need to bro!

LF, your right, we do have similarities when it comes to strains. although you were one of the people who helped pick out my strains. lets see those querkles.....i got 4 vortex so far...and a almost 4 bbj. the others are taking their time. i grow dwc, but i think im going to use solo cups and dirt on all my seedlings. then transplant into larger containers when needed. once they show sex ill clone each female and then flower the potted plants. the clones will go into the bubbler to root. then i will figure out what imma do from there. as this is a test run to find good phenos, i am working with more plants than i can handle. its ganna be work....but thats why we do this right? all for the love of mj. Loola

well i decided to put my future moms in soil. i just dont have the sites for dwc. too many vegging plants. ill only have to do this once, as i will be chucking the males, and cloning the females to place in dwc buckets. i been busy today trying to keep the stretch down to a minimum. i added more light..potted, and watered. still waiting on a few more seedlings to finish sprouting. i hope you guys dont get sick of the pictures. i like to take them.

2010 015.jpg

2010 016.jpg

2010 017.jpg

spent some time trying to finish my flower room. i still have to make another cooltube to add the other 400 to the mix.....temps are at 84 but i have no fan in the room yet....hopefully it will go down a few degrees...once the weather warms up i will have the central a/c pumping cool air in. ill probably run the light during the day so i can utilize the a/c when it runs more during the day....still got some work to do....thank god i only have week old seedlings, hehe

2010 018.jpg

LOOK at em GO~! Congrats on yer :baby:babies:baby: loola... You're providing good inspiration for that pack of Vortex I have sitting over in my cedar box...;) I look forward to seeing you run that TGA gear in your DWC... Rock ON!:hubba:

Peace!:cool:

Dirty, if it was not for people like you and forums like this i think i would have givin up on all this "grow your own" hype. thanks for being here man, you have been a great friend! Loola

Lookin good bud...and I've never seen anyone here ever complain about pics!

I'm going to be getting with you here soon on helping me learn these puter skills...I know you offered before, so if you don't mind I'll be PM'ing you about helping me post pics and what not soon. (If your still up for it) I'm a computer moron! All 6 querkles popped so I think I need to start a dirt journal for my Cindy hybrids, BBjams, and Querkles.

My GF bought a nice Nikon a month or so ago, but my comp is too old to be compatible, but I found one that I think will work that the dude is willing to do some tradeing for...so if I get it will you give me a hand teaching me this high tech stuff...lol...I remember a long time ago you told me you would, if your too busy thats cool to. I just have had my 16 yo help me in the past posting picks, and then Hick has had to edit, cause she has posted to outside sites and whatnot...anyway...lol...I'm jackin your GJ...sorry! I'll get with you when I get that puter.

Nice job bud!

Hey loo :)

I just pulled up a seat. Cant wait to see how these subcools go. I read most of this grow journal the other day and DAMN. I think am going to give some Subcool beans for my outdoor grow this summer. His stuff look so amazing :) Going to keep my eyes pealed

Latest posts

Back