Vortex/ak47-c99/bb jam/blue Apollo By Loolagigi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow...thats a suprise to me that you had duds from the c99xak47...I had 10 out of 10 with mine...I hope you have better luck with the rest.

I tell you since I stopped using the paper towels I have had 100% germ rates. I just soak them overnight (12-18 hrs) in distilled water with a cap full of hydrogen peroxide, and put them directly into a Fox Farm Light Warrior/ coco coir mix...and like I said I've been batting 100% since doing it this way... and we're talking like 4 or 5 grows since I started using this method.

legalize_freedom said:
wow...thats a suprise to me that you had duds from the c99xak47...I had 10 out of 10 with mine...I hope you have better luck with the rest.

I tell you since I stopped using the paper towels I have had 100% germ rates. I just soak them overnight (12-18 hrs) in distilled water with a cap full of hydrogen peroxide, and put them directly into a Fox Farm Light Warrior/ coco coir mix...and like I said I've been batting 100% since doing it this way... and we're talking like 4 or 5 grows since I started using this method.
LF, i might just have to try that man.....every other seed sprouted....i forgot to water one of my blue apollo seedlings that was in a rockwool cube....ooops! anyway, i have 14/16 going strong. i finally got my rooms ventilation done today. i installed a passive intake with a floor fan helping pull air in a bit. i also had my roomate help me hang 2 fart fans from the cieling and ran a 3" duct about 2' long through the cieling into the attic. its nice in there now. i could live in there.:yay:

i have one female still vegging that is just a bagseed. ganna let her veg a few more weeks. i still need to install my new lumatek ballast and run my exzaust through both cooltubes. i hope 800 watts really is worth the pain in the *** compared to my previouse grows with just a 400. :confused2:

but anyways, my "good" seedlings are taking there sweet ol time. ill post pics when they get a lil bigger. that reminds me, they need a drink tomm in the am when i wake up. till next time.:aok:

watering

2010 023.jpg

its a beautiful day in the neighborhood....for ghost ants.
man this state has ants. in my last house i had "sugar"/ghost ants in bathroom/kitchen.....now i have them in my veg cab. i can say i am glad its just ghost ants. they are easy and cheap to control. so, as soon as i suck down my 6 am coffee its off to wally world for some terro ant bait gel.
ghost ants are super fast, and then when you try to stop one with your finger its so mangled a picture wouldnt do justice...so once they start forming around the bait ill post pics and show how good this stuff works. like i said...im glad its just ghost ants. lil buggers.

"who you ganna call? GREEN BASTARD"

Latest posts

Back