how i germ *pics*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
helllloooooo. please do not post in this thread until you see the banana riding a camel! i am in the process of germing some tga vortex, dr atomic bb jam, joey weed blue apollo and ak47/c99 and thought i would post some pics because i am super bored. hehe
anyway, i fold a paper towel and use tap water to dampen it. i place several seeds inside and fold it over. then i place it in a zip lock bag. i then place the bag in a room temp dark area for 24 hours.....heres is what we have so far....vortex was a smaller seed, but man...it cracked first.

germ.jpg

:lama: once seeds crack i get my cubes ready. i use distilled water phed at 5.5-5.8. i let the cubes soak for an hour or more. then place seeds taproot down into cubes and lightly cover with rockwool......place under a couple cfl"s a few feet away and keep moist....

once you do this, just wait a day or so...youll have a new friend!

germ 002.jpg

germ 003.jpg

germ 004.jpg

what kind of cfl's do you use 6500k or 2700k? I have some seeds germin since last night and wondering if I could use some 2700ks I have laying around

OGCOUGH said:
what kind of cfl's do you use 6500k or 2700k? I have some seeds germin since last night and wondering if I could use some 2700ks I have laying around
i acually use 5500, and 2700 mix.

Latest posts

Back