Purple clone leaf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
What am I looking at here? 3 week old clones. Not sure why the color on leaf on a few plants.
20230501_152850.jpg
20230501_152908.jpg

it might not be too bad, some plants simply turn purple when exposed to cold, some more than others

looks like some chocolate diesel we once grew

most likely a pigment thing

what strain is it?

it might not be too bad, some plants simply turn purple when exposed to cold, some more than others
It's hot as shit in my veg tent, LOL.
Also the parents do not show any of that.

It's hot as shit in my veg tent, LOL.
Also the parents do not show any of that.
Well then it is not cold lol Looking at the stems they look overly purple maybe it is phosphorus deficiency which causes that. Normally it is not just P, it could be that they are hungry or stunted for some reason heat could be one of the reasons too. What are you feeding them?

But seriously though lol
The purple is already in the plant which is cool but it's probably not fully metabolized your mg. Mg gives chlorophyll it's green color. Or it has a fan or draft of ac blowing directly in the spot. Try switching positions on the plant

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230502-095725.png
    Screenshot_20230502-095725.png
    561.6 KB · Views: 0
But seriously though lol
The purple is already in the plant which is cool but it's probably not fully metabolized your mg. Mg gives chlorophyll it's green color. Or it has a fan or draft of ac blowing directly in the spot. Try switching positions on the plant
So like doggy style?

Doesn't really look purple to me, not like you see in flowering plants with anthocyanins anyway. They sort of look overfed with the tips curling down.

phosphorus deficiency maybe? When plants lack phosphorus, purpling or reddening of the leaves and stems can occur. Signs usually begin in lower leaves and branches and slowly work their way up the plant.
also this could be caused from cover watering. Are you giving the clones nutes yet?

Reactions: zem

Latest posts

Back