Purple Kush and Pineapple Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up this morning and the plants were extremely droopy :( After watering over a hour ago, they have already perked up. I nuted as well with the organic Tiger Bloom and organic Big Bloom. Can't wait to see what they look like later tonight :clap: Here are few pics, mostly of colas...enjoy :ciao:

Pic 1: The Forest
Pic 2: AW/BFG/The Man
Pic 3: Midget/Big Purp/Little Purp
Pic 4: Alice's cola
Pic 5: The Man cola
Pic 6: Midget cola
Pic 7: Big Purp cola
Pic 8: Little Purp cola
Pic 9: Little Purp side node

CIMG1368.JPG

CIMG1358.JPG

CIMG1362.JPG

CIMG1360.JPG

CIMG1361.JPG

CIMG1363.JPG

CIMG1365.JPG

CIMG1366.JPG

CIMG1364.JPG

I know I don't have my glasses on but I do not see any purple.

yeah they haven't starting turning purple yet so i'm wondering if they are even a purple strain at all (got them from a friend) hopefully in the last few weeks of flowering they will start to change but if not then o well

rippinthewidow said:
yeah they haven't starting turning purple yet so i'm wondering if they are even a purple strain at all (got them from a friend) hopefully in the last few weeks of flowering they will start to change but if not then o well

I heard lower temps is really the key to get the purple to come out. I am groing some Purple #1 right now. Mine haven't even got a hint of purple yet.

I heard lower temps is really the key to get the purple to come out. I am groing some Purple #1 right now. Mine haven't even got a hint of purple yet.
I have heard this as well but it's hard to keep the temps lower when the light is on. Got about two weeks left so we'll have to wait and see :hubba:

So I decided to order seeds today and got a nice selection of 2 Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized, 1 Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough Feminized, 2 Greenhouse seeds The Church Feminzed, 1 Dutch Passion Pure Gold Feminized, and 5 regular G13 Labs Power Skunk. I have also added pictures of each plant and their colas. Enjoy :holysheep:

Pictures 1-3: Big Purp
Pictures 4-6: Little Purp
Pictures 7-8: The Midget
Pictures 9-10: The Man
Pictures 11-12: Pineapple

DSCN0031.JPG

DSCN0032.JPG

DSCN0033.JPG

DSCN0034.JPG

DSCN0035.JPG

DSCN0036.JPG

DSCN0037.JPG

DSCN0038.JPG

DSCN0039.JPG

DSCN0040.JPG

DSCN0041.JPG

DSCN0042.JPG

looks like they are starting to swell, getting antsy 'ey.

if my roommates werent so gay i would have a forest 10 times that size, but looking good keep it up and contact me before the chop date.

bigktoker said:
if my roommates werent so gay i would have a forest 10 times that size, but looking good keep it up and contact me before the chop date.

What does your roommate's sexuality have to do with growing marijuana? :confused:

OK, i'm not really confused, just saying keep it PC, PG, etc :)

I purchased a microscope today to look at the trichomes. Most of them on the Kush's are milky but have not burst yet. Should I wait a few more days because they are only 46 days into flowering or just wait the whole 8 weeks. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Depends..... what kind of high ya looking for?????? Look for amber for a couchlock.... Milky for a head high...... combination of both for what most look for........

Trichs go from clear to milky to amber......

yeah they are pretty milky and have some amber but I don't know if I should harvest or not b/c I just watered yesterday. I was thinking about leaving them in the window for a couple days so they could turn a little purple (don't think they are purple kush anymore :( ) then chopping them.

Most people look for about a 50/50 mix..... gives a good combination .... but if you like zoning on the couch... I say let it go a while......If you like the excited Highenergetic.... take it now.....

rippinthewidow said:
I have heard this as well but it's hard to keep the temps lower when the light is on. Got about two weeks left so we'll have to wait and see :hubba:

You dont want it cold when the lights are on. During the dark period you want it cold as you can without freezing. Ive also found that a light foliar feeding everyday the last week of flower helps them to turn purple as well.

Latest posts

Back