Purple Kush and Pineapple Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rippinthewidow said:
I have heard this as well but it's hard to keep the temps lower when the light is on. Got about two weeks left so we'll have to wait and see :hubba:

You dont want it cold when the lights are on. During the dark period you want it cold as you can without freezing. Ive also found that a light foliar feeding with straight water everyday the last week of flower helps them to turn purple as well.

i think ur overwatering i bet if u pulled the root ball it would be small ez up on the water and r u ph'in ur water nut lockout wit over watering will look like ur plants:holysheep: quote=rippinthewidow]So I finally got a camera to take pictures. These plants have just gotten enormous in the past two weeks. I transplanted all eight into 5 gallon buckets, and just purchased a 400W HPS bulb because one of mine burnt out. I expect to start flowering either tomorrow, or early next week. The one purple kush's leaves have started to turn purple. I took a lot of pics so let me know what you think.[/quote]

u shouldnt have to do anything to PK to get it to turn purple. 9weeks and my PK will be purple even in the middle of summer wit high temps. and in the winter like 7weeks for the leave to start showing purple. but then again my PK came from the first PK mother so she has pheno type from the set of seeds. i got my clone from a old dude that move to san diego a few yrs ago. who got his from a lady that he did work on her house and her husbnd grow the plant from seed, the first yr it was being passed around could be BULL. but i kno one thing she is real dank and every thing i have seen, read and heard bout PK, she has showen.:bolt:
mendo local said:
You dont want it cold when the lights are on. During the dark period you want it cold as you can without freezing. Ive also found that a light foliar feeding with straight water everyday the last week of flower helps them to turn purple as well.

massproducer said:
so they were purple kush bag seed? How do you know that the weed it came from was purple kush? did it come from a club? Probably not if it was seeded.

I thought you started with 7 purple kush seeds?

my boy has been growing purple kush for several years and somehow got a hermie about 2 years ago that went undetected and it caused a few of the plants to seed up ... he gave me a few seeds from which now i have 3 ladies out of ....

Latest posts

Back