Purty pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, MJ has a unique beauty to her flowers. Just wait until they get fat. I love me some "plump" ladies :hubba:

Yeah, MJ has a unique beauty to her flowers. Just wait until they get fat. I love me some "plump" ladies :hubba:

she already started to plump. Ita godfather Kush an easy strain to grow they say and potent. She has been easy so far can pretty much do anything with her strong genetics

I'll post newer pictures when I wake them up. She now has those bright orange hairs that the strain is know for.

Thought I would share the Hippy Slayer, she is in week 7 day 6 = 48 days since the flip. She should come down in about 2 1/2 weeks. Thanks for letting me share Word.

I share your enthusiasm for new flowers. Nothing like it and it never gets old.. Enjoy.. and we can work on the stretch another time... Happy for you!

Thought I would share the Hippy Slayer, she is in week 7 day 6 = 48 days since the flip. She should come down in about 2 1/2 weeks. Thanks for letting me share Word.

that looks like you will be enjoying a sweet harvest, right on man. Green mojo for your last two weeks bring it on home ��

Latest posts

Back