qiuck question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bznuts

Reaction score
i live in northern california. i planted several seeds and ended up with an abundance of males.:shocked: i am going to get some clones and hope that it is not too late to plant them. what do you think? will i still be able to get a decent yield, or would i be wasting time and money? thanks for your input.

clone females and if you want seeds, breed mother and best father kill the rest of the males.

go get some clones you still have time. you still have until june 21st. that reminds me tho! i need some more myself! hahaha Chop the males, let your females go, and if you dont HAVE to clones from your mothers, then dont bother. it can be a hasel. Since your gettin clones, i wouldnt even bother choppin off the females. its up to you tho.

r u talking outdoor?... if so, u still got time to put some outside. you still have another good month to put something outdoors and expect a decent yield....

hey thanks a bunch. just picked up a couple grapefruit kush clones and a couple hindu kush clones to go with the few grand daddy's. they will be in the ground tomarrow for sure. im just hoping they get big enough because they are tiny compared to the monsters from seed i usually grow. i guess i will hope for the best and prepare for the worst. ill keep you posted and thanks again.

You may be able to see what i am talking about a little better with this pic. the red cups are the new clones, and in the backround are my from seed plants. and that is a 32oz gatorade bottle for reference. will the little ladies pump out 8oz each? :rolleyes: thx

dank 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back