Question about Boosting Production:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computer07

Reaction score
I have my plants nice and stuck in the ground outside, My question is , Can i use any kind of flowering Booster with in-ground plants? And if so, wich one should i use?

FYI: Plants are one week into flowering.

Is there ANY thing i can give my plants to BOOST there bloom quantity? My plants are outside in the dirt:watchplant: and im a week or two into blooming, i want to beef these suckers up, any suggestions?

well will hydroponic liquid nutrients work the same in the ground if say i diluted it ?

Anything is generally a whole lot better than nothing. I put 10-10-10 on everything, and not much of that.
But then I keep it more simple than most of our esteemed experts here do. It's outdoors, it's a weed, don't over-think it; that's my policy. I just don't think that getting fancy gains as much as you put into it.
They probably hate me giving that sort of advice.:D

I hereby accept no responsibility if by following my advice, you kill your garden.
:p

Get some fox farms 3 part solution and follow the directions. Start with 1/4 dose thin 1/2 dose thin hole. Outside should be about the same as inside.

i have deffinetly found that the less i do the better my plants do. lately the only time i feed in flowering is when i start to see yellowin or slightly purplin stems around the top. thats just me it could be totaly wrong. but its workin so far

Hey,
Whatever you decide on using,make sure you don't over do it. You sound pretty eager to get the ball rolling. A slow rolling ball is easier to manage then a fast moving one :D So,I would recomend you follow the directions.

I'm using bloom nutes this year, but in the past I have stuck with my 20-20-20 all year. I usually hit 'em with juice every other week once they break the cages (3ft). You'll be fine as long as it's got some phosphorous in it. Just follow the directions, and stop at least one watering (week) before harvest, two is best.

Thanks man...s, for all the help. Im going to give the schulzt Bloom A try and see how it works out, hoping for larger crops maybe...who knows.

computer07 said:
Thanks man...s, for all the help. Im going to give the schulzt Bloom A try and see how it works out, hoping for larger crops maybe...who knows.

remember to start off at very least half the dose the first time tho i'd do a 1/3 first myself

So i Endened up using some Greenlight Super Bloom, WE'll give it a good and see how its goes eh? and and i used 1/3 serving NPK= 10-55-6 is that good?

as this is my first time growing ever i cant give u an answer from experience but i can tell u i have done lots and lots of reading on here over the months since april and IMO i'd say u'll be fine wit that as well like everyone else said is to look for somethin lower in N an K but high in the P which u got wit that there. i say go with it.
anyone else disagree feel free to step in and give feedback.
thanks

Latest posts

Back