Question re yellowing leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthemountain

Reaction score
Hi All,
We are using the microscope to look at the color of trichromes for the first time. We are slow learners...
They are all clear or cloudy and we want to wait for the amber color to show up on 50% of the little dears. While we are waiting, we are noticing that many of the leaves on the plant, not the tops, are turning yellow. Is there something wrong? Something we did or didn't do? Is there something we can do to prevent this or do we need to?
Peace.

Yo Ho onthemountain,

Hippy is so very correct in this. Points towards you hippy for the good answer.
In the mean time allow us to extend a hearty welcome to you onthemountain.
I believe that you will love this site as it is the shangra la of sites to learn from, and the caretakers here are happening, (good folks).
Please do take a few to peruse the site rules, they are easy and few. Bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha with you when you come to visit, and we will certainly spark one in your honor.
Aug. 25 07 Pics and Gifs 1A.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Aug. 25 07 Pics and Gifs 1A.jpg

Sometimes I get a little dizzy staring at trichs thru a microscope...plus you have to look at all the buds since they aren't all the same......so many a time, I have harvested based on what the plant looks like. When the leaves are all dried up and the plant looks dead, your trichs are usually 50/50 milky/amber. (altho this may vary by strain-I grow only sativa)

Latest posts

Back