question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
If your plant grows alittle to close to light 600,turns a funny looking colour this would be the main cola.Could it stunt its growth?lts growing in soil,Thanks in advance:D

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

I don't see what you are talking about. If you get the cola too close it will burn it. It wouldn't change the plants color... what else is going on?

It's called light bleaching and it can cause slower growth for a few days. Only seen it happen when I was running light nute feed

I'm not seeing any light bleaching either. How close was the plant to the light?

From the looks of the plant I would be more inclined to say that it needs more P and K nutes and possibly a little bit of cal/mag boost. Is it in organic soil or synthetic nutes?

It is called cookies@cream it sure puts out the smallest buds on the planet,would never try it again.lt seems like the bleeching has caused it to be stuck in reverse.Thanks again!

Thats looks more like a nute lock out than bleaching. bleaching effects the leaves more that the bud growth. I should have said earlier that I dont think you have bleaching

Now that pic does look like the plant did get too close to the lights and burned them a bit. I don't think its enough to stunt the growth though. If anything, it may make the lower buds shoot up a bit. How close did it get to the light?

I was moving them around. @ forgot l had lowered it for other plant,meaning the light.couple inches ,it was to close l cleaned it up some as well.You think? I messed it up?::cool:

No, not from the light, but you might listen to these folks ideas on nutrition..

Green mojo for the rest of your grow.

Ok, the first pics you have a dark green color almost pale off green. To many nutes! You can tell you were on the edge by the burn just on the serrations on some of the leaves.

No biggie!

I see some discolor but I think that's because of ph drift, did you use dolomite lime?

The second set of pics you can see the leaf sag= over nute.

I say ph your water to 6.5... And water well when they need it... Let a good bit of water run out of the bottom. ( light flush)

Your good to go!

They will be fine but yeild I would bet will be slightly effected.

And to answer your original question yes! Having the light to low can stunt growth and will effect yeild!!

Latest posts

Back