Questions about my 3 headed lady??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rb2006

Reaction score
:eek: I am wondering if this is normal? One of my clones is growing 3 stems instead of 2 all the way up. Not that im mad about it because that means i will have 30% more bud branches lol but is this wierd or what? Anyone ever seen this before? I have a few pics to show what i mean and a pic of one with two going all the way up. Tell me what you think!:confused:

3 Heads.JPG

Another with 3.JPG

Branches of 3.JPG

Close up of pruned plant .JPG

i had one but cos of i did some thing stupid it died... more nute

its look normal.
i show u the pict.
mine is more wierd than yours

babies 029.jpg

babies 012.jpg

The pics in the first post are a trifoliate. I have one atm:).

Yeah man, it happens all the time... Just cut the top leaves of any plant that's still in Veg and it will split in two, maybe even four stems... You can top it as much as you like but it has to be in Veg and given time to recover after each cut... It considerably increases your yield... Enjoy!
:D

Let me guess, is it a Mandala strain? Trifoliates are quite common with his work. Good luck pretty cool huh?

niki where do you cut exactly at the base or what? got any tutorial looking pics of this?

and your plants look really healthy i love when mine would go up towards the light looking all studious.

jeffca said:
niki where do you cut exactly at the base or what? got any tutorial looking pics of this?

and your plants look really healthy i love when mine would go up towards the light looking all studious.

I did this to my last grow... Havent seen a tutorial but there must be info on topping plants somewhere on the site...
Anyway... I Cut the newest and smallest top leaves of the plant once it had 4-5 sets of leafs... It stopped growing for a few days but than it went two ways... Plant should be looking healthy and well when you do this... That's all :D

HippyInEngland said:
Both of you have plants that have been topped.

Mine was growing 3 from the time it was cloned so there are 3 from the bottom to the top

bulldog74 said:
Let me guess, is it a Mandala strain? Trifoliates are quite common with his work. Good luck pretty cool huh?

No its northern lights x haze

nikimadritista said:
I did this to my last grow... Havent seen a tutorial but there must be info on topping plants somewhere on the site...
Anyway... I Cut the newest and smallest top leaves of the plant once it had 4-5 sets of leafs... It stopped growing for a few days but than it went two ways... Plant should be looking healthy and well when you do this... That's all :D
there are at least a couple of methods demonstrated on the "Resource" page ---> http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back