questions related to growing in tents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
hi all
i ve got a few questions related to growing in tents

first . i have a 2mx 2m tent . i have 2 outtake fans in there . 1 is a small 6" fan with a small-ish filter , 1" is a large 10" fan with 1 meter long filter .
they run 24/7 at the moment , but im thinking about putting the 10" fan on the same as the light cycle , the big fan is only really needed to get rid of the heat .
do you think this would effect fresh air flow to much ?

puling in cold/fresh air from a window / outside

.. i pull in fresh air from a window that is boarded over and sealed the window is open about 20mm .
the tempreture over here on this side of the pond (UK) is droping really quick ....its -1 tonight !!
so im worried about the air intake when my lights go off being to cold .
im thinking that i should only run the air intake when the lights are on , and open up my tent flaps and let the tent pull in air from the room ..... the temp in there is about 12-16c

im wondering how you guys deal with pulling in fresh air when its get really cold .
thanks
smeg

:ciao: Smeg

:48:

what type of light? cool tube or open?..I use a cool tube with a 440cfm on the outside..it pulls air through the ligh and exhaust the tent.. I also use a speed controller...as for fresh air..the air in the house is fresh enough I believe. I would only use outside air if I neede the colder air.Best of luck with this

take care and be safe

I open and close my window in winter, regulating the incoming air. At night I close the window when the lights are off.

When it gets cold out I remove my intake from outside air and just use room air for intake.

Latest posts

Back