Questioonnn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepro88

Reaction score
I live in the south east and its kinda hot here in the summer like really freaking hot and muggy can i still do an outside grow?

Absolutely.

Just make sure to water now and again. Dont want the heat taking its toll and killing the girls.

great i dont really have that many places i could grow but i deff am gona try i just want like 15 plants in each area and i figured i would have 3 in diffrents parts

yeah your fine it get over 100 wear i live in the summer, i still grow i dont like them to get sun all day tho more sun you get the more water your plants will need

Thank you guys i was a little scared it was gonna be to humid and stuff but i guess your right mexico has to be like crazy hot when do you guys think i will beable to go ahead and throw the bad boys out here err bad girls haha there like crazy little like be in the pot for maybe 2 days after germ in a wet paper towell for like 4 days

Hey,
It's a good idea to put some absorbing crystals and vermiculite in the soil if it will be getting that hot.This is not a cure-all though,you will have to keep a close eye on your girls.Keep an eye on the leaves.They are like a barometer,if they droop hit them with some cool fluids.If they look like they want you to slap them "five" they are cool with water for a lil' bit.They do love the hot sloppy stuff,just be prepared for the intense attention they need in such an environment :D Stay..Cool

im startin pretty soon im in carolina if your near me mid to late feb is the earliest im hoping we go straight into spring!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah im a little more south but thanks end of feb is 100% doable YESSSS SPRING please haha

Latest posts

Back