Quick Q

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
I have two plants growing right now, about a month and half old. They're a bit underdevolped, seeing as i started them in my bedroom window. But Overall they seem to be Progressing in growth now that they're under the flours.

I transplanted each into a container that hold about 5 gallons of soil.
The Soil is a combination of generic everyday potting soil and starter mix. it's nice and light. but at the same time thick...

I have them Tied Down and the stems are nice and strong. but i noticed that there is a little purple starting... Good or Bad?

I haven't started nutes yet. but i'm thinkin it might be about that time. because the plants bottom leaves are yellowing. well yeah i know a picture would help but my camera sucks..

any suggestions.

Yeap, time for some nutes it sounds like. Purple or red stems can signal either a deficeincy in Postassium or Phosphorus, and those yellow leaves are a Nitrogen def., so yea, gets your gals some food!

some strains stems turn purple also.cooler temps will also cause some strains to get purple hues to them.

Latest posts

Back