quick question about clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobo

Reaction score
I took some cuttings off of a plant ive had out side for a month or so i put the cuttings in a mix i made out of 2 part spag 1 part perlite and 1 part virmiculite . They have roots starting that i can see but they are turning yellow i spray them with a weak nut solution that i mixed from gen hydro products i got.Thought it would help but dosnt look like its doing any good.Iv never cloned before so i was hoping some 1 could help or tell mee if this is normal or if i botched it up and need to start agin

Typically you will see yellowing, as said above, when the plant is directing all its energy towards developing roots rather than photosynthesis. Now that you see root growth, you should start to see new green plant growth very soon.

I want to thank u guys for the help lol but got some bad news. now that i got the clones rooted and doing alright 4 out of 6 went to check on the mommy and it turned out to be a daddy.

Bobo said:
I want to thank u guys for the help lol but got some bad news. now that i got the clones rooted and doing alright 4 out of 6 went to check on the mommy and it turned out to be a daddy.

:rofl: sorry friend..better to make sure you plant is female b4 cloneing..but the good side is you was succesfull at cloneing..now lets find a Female okay..take care and be safe

i feel for ya and wish you better luck next time but,, when i read that last post i fell over laughing.
chin up and start again.

Bobo said:

thats just so funny.

Bobo said:

better your plants than your prom date!..:rofl:
sorry ... ;)

Latest posts

Back