Quick ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whats up. I am new here, figured it was about time to register, considering I may have a few ?'s that come around eventually. I am new to growing, have tried it a few times outside, but never indoor. I recieved a clone not to long ago from a friend, brought it in, and put it under a few fluorescent grow lights purchased at walmart. Well the plant is doing good, taking a while for it to grow, but i expected that being that i am only going to use the fluorescent lights, (dont want any outside attention from cops or the electric company. Well i noticed that the leaves on my plant only have 3 points. Its not only a few like this either, its all of them? Is there a reason for this? Am I doing something wrong or is it just a certain strain that grows like this?

If you have pictures it would help alot. My plant the first few sets of leaves only had 3 points and then eventually the produce more I am up to 7 points on all of them now.:cool:

it's great to see another "Home Boy" on here. Us Kentuckians are highly respected for our ability to grow great weed and lots of it.I think we're like second or third in the USA in production. Anyway that's not what I'm about. I just want to grow a little stash for me and the little wife.Actually I get about as much fun out of growing it as I do smoking it. Your plant will grow more leaves as it matures. Give it plenty of light and fresh air. Don't over water it and if it's in any kind of time released fert type soil don't give it any ferts until the ferts already in the soil are used up. For example if the soil is MG with 90 day time released ferts don't give it any more ferts until you're ready to start budding. Between now and then read every thing you can find on the internet about growing MJ indoors. The Brothers Grunt and Stoney Bud to name a few know their feces. LOL. Are you a Cat fan? GO CATS!!! Usandthem from where the grass is blue

welcome to the site a lot of great people here with good info , when posting the right ??s ,,,,, usandthem , gave you some good advice there , well be glad to help if you run into problems , remember to read the site rules , & knowledge is power :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the welcome...

And no sorry no pictures yet. I will sometime soon.

No sorry, Im not a cat fan, dont really get into ball to much myself. Just dont have much time for it.

Latest posts

Back