Rambling for no reason

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakebud77

Medcinal Supporter
Reaction score
So my cousin was placed into a mental institution this week because he had get rich schemes, thought he was a god, and because they thought he might kill himself. Ever since this my family have been saying to me that a "Doctor" said that the mj caused it. I cant believe this C**p. My family is telling me dont touch it it will hurt you, cause lung damage, make me psychodic, and worst of all make me degenerate. I am so tempted to tell them that what they are hearing from that "doc" is **. I hate it when a "doctor" thinks the same as my lying Gov. I hate the fact that people are fed ** and dont even know their could be another side. Honestly I am so tempted at our family's next thanksgiving dinner to pull out a fatty light it up in the living room and enjoy. It wouldnt bug me the slightest. In fact i think it would be the most liberating thing in my history. My love meets my hated family. And yes i am the black sheep in a blank minded family. Their motto should be "put your head down work your *** off and dont look at what the world has/will become". I am proud to smoke. I am proud i am an American even though my Gov. may have made a few bad choices, its not like i voted directly for them. And on our national holiday i cant wait to fill my "freedom" piece and enjoy what the fire creates. I do not mean to offend anyone but i am pissed right now about S**t and honestly i cant understand how people can go through life without opening their eyes to see the problems they have created. God bless all, be safe, and keep fighting the legalization fight.

Amen to you brother... I hate it how we are stereotyped as the dark lowlifes of society, unable to string together a coherent sentence and live our lives in dependance of our "drug".

I live my life, happy and successful, with a good family life and good grades... And I am branded a failure solely for the fact that I smoke what i smoke, and believe what i believe in.

I am branded a lowlife for my will to stand up for what i believe in.

I am branded a criminal for holding strong views, and never giving up on a cause that i dont believe is lost.

I am branded ignorant because i enjoy life from day to day... and because i do not believe the mindless propaganda that we are forcefed every day.

I am branded for the one thing that makes my life easier on some days.

And I'm sick of being branded.

I'm with you my brother.

I rebel against those in power, not because I have a lust to be "bad"... but because I hold my strong views, against the majority.

Seb... out.

always baffles me how MJ is looked upon as such an evil substance.. but yet alcohol is known and loved by (almost) all :doh:

i know i would rather be in a room full of potheads, over a room full of alcoholics.

is it really so bad that i like to get high, and talk about all sorts of world issues with my buddies? oh yeah, i forgot. the governments like us to be sheep, and would rather me drink myself stupid, ramble on about how much i love you.. then want to fight you, throw up, pass out and fall asleep...

Latest posts

Back