Random Curiosity Question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this an old post but as I paddle thru posts, I always learn something new in life.
I always wondered why some folks are hormonal and crabby in the morning.
Must be the light. ☝️
If you make a hormone maybe she won't BE grumpy in the morning, joe.
Just an experience-based thought from an old hodawg.

I meant HODAG.

Attachments

• 9999013786-l.jpg
    9999013786-l.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
I know this an old post but as I paddle thru posts, I always learn something new in life.
I always wondered why some folks are hormonal and crabby in the morning.
Must be the light. ☝️
Believe it or not, I read a study (in Northville, I think) about how they used intense light in their therapy. They'd take the thorazine for breakfast crowd and put 'em in a small room with a pair of sunglasses and super intense ight for a half hour or so. After a week, they found that they could cut their meds down by half!
Must be that reptilian part of our brains that is hardwired into our psyche.

Believe it or not, I read a study (in Northville, I think) about how they used intense light in their therapy. They'd take the thorazine for breakfast crowd and put 'em in a small room with a pair of sunglasses and super intense ight for a half hour or so. After a week, they found that they could cut their meds down by half!
Must be that reptilian part of our brains that is hardwired into our psyche.
I hope it works better than taint tanning...

https://greatist.com/health/perineum-sunning

I use COM soil and lucky to be close to a greenhouse supply store
also use COM compost!
Joeb, you are lucky and thats good to hear. Since weed got legalized locally, I've noticed more garden stores popping up. Hoping to find one that carries CoM or would be willing to.

Latest posts

Back