read so much...now I am realy confused

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcooper1

Reaction score
I have read so much.But still unsure of what is wrong with 4 of my plants.About 4 month ago we had a really bad storm here and my plants barely stayed alive anyway they have made it threw but not with out problems went into shock bad.Now they look normal( sort of) again but they seem stunted..I am putting pic's in so you can see what they look like.They have been this way for 3+ months.They have growen new leaves but it seems that when new leaves grows the bottom leaves fall off. Turn burnt like on the edges of the older leaves.It says so much in the threads about leaves that look like that I am not sure what is what.I am just a year new at growing and after the storm I got lost.My plants were very healthy and growing very well before the storm then..... I don't know how to fix these problems with these plants.Any help of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.Thank you all so much.It is hard to grow without the wisom of you all.:hubba: THEY LOOK SO SAD!!!!
MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

Did you cut the affected leaves off? You should have left them on there so we could have seen what they looked like. I'm not really sure what to tell you to do. What kind of nutes do you use? What are the temps? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Temps are 80-85.My nuts are Dr. Earth Bloom and Dr earth Veg.Which are not doing what they need to be doing.The burnt like leaves I took off about a week or along er. I use to use foxfarm and had the best results with that but it is hard to get where I live so .....back to fox farm....I will have to order it on-line.Any opinions on fox farm? Please, all the info I get from your wisom The better the grower I become. Thank you so much

Thank you so much.I just read somthing on that DVD.Thank you for the site.

No problem I know how it can be, sometimes it seems like there is too much info out there!

Latest posts

Back