Ready to explode newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

Hi all, i am freaking out , just started my ID room and things are looking good, the amount of knowledge on this site is incredible, i have a 4 footer in 8th day of flower and 12 clones on the way wooo hooo i cant stop thinking about them all day at work, i should have started this 10 years ago, im VERY happy to be a part of this, Thanks for having me.

welcome to mp. this is a great place to learn and share knowledge of growin mj. lots of awesome people here ready and willin to help in any way they can. good luck and enjoy

keep us up to date with pics. My plants are my friends, and I look forward to seeing them everyday too. gardening can help with lonliness, depression and stuff for that reason. It's a good hobby.

i hope so. alot of us have posted them and no problems yet.

As Long as they are pics of Marijuana Plants and not of Naked Men...lol....or old men in shower caps..lol...(HICK)...lol...Just funning...

KEEP M GREEN

dman1234 said:
Hi all, i am freaking out , just started my ID room and things are looking good, the amount of knowledge on this site is incredible, i have a 4 footer in 8th day of flower and 12 clones on the way wooo hooo i cant stop thinking about them all day at work, i should have started this 10 years ago, im VERY happy to be a part of this, Thanks for having me.

Welcome to our Family..and yes there is a lot of knowladge here..We love pics too...so what ya waiting for post them all ready...lol..What strain is she?...may i sugest you start a journal and put it in your sigiture..that way I can always come and bug you..lol...

420:D

Latest posts

Back