really light green leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KushmasterJ

Dont panic, its organic
Reaction score
My plants are about 8 days away from getting fertilzer withheld, about 18 days left before harvest, and they are turning really light green, almost neon like... what is a good organic solution to this problem? I've been feeding earthjuice bloom and have tried to treat the lightening of the leaves with some floralicious grow but havent seen very much improvement... I was thinking about just picking up some earthjuice grow... all of my water is treated with a hydrologic reverse osmosis filter and my soil ph is fine. help?

pictures would help us to help u out more;)
where on the plants is this happening?also IMO as long as there not turning any other color besides green they should be fine

More info, temps, humidity, light? pictures help alot

ok sry i had to read it a second tiime i first thought they where 8 days old sry stoned :)

but if ur that close to harvesting then i belive its normal for ur plants to start using up what energy/ food they have left which will start makign the plant look like theres a probelm so i dont belive theres anything to worry bout IMO i just checked ur grow journal and the plants look nice and healthy to me.Sure one of the other gurus will stop by help u out:)

flaboy420 said:
ok sry i had to read it a second tiime i first thought they where 8 days old sry stoned :)

but if ur that close to harvesting then i belive its normal for ur plants to start using up what energy/ food they have left which will start makign the plant look like theres a probelm so i dont belive theres anything to worry bout IMO i just checked ur grow journal and the plants look nice and healthy to me.Sure one of the other gurus will stop by help u out:)

It's quite possible he's over watering the plants or flushed them recently and then you're plants are simply using up the last of there nutrients.

I know my plants leaves started to lighten and yellow when they were towards the end of flowering...

flaboy420 said:
pictures would help us to help u out more;)
where on the plants is this happening?also IMO as long as there not turning any other color besides green they should be fine

i have seen IMO like 100 times and ive tried to figure out what in the hell you guys mean but im stumped what is the deal lol what does IMO stand for

Latest posts

Back