Return of the old strains!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uk1

Reaction score
ladies & gentlemen , as you may see in my signature there are several closed threads , well dont cry too quickly as a few of the same strains will be available too see again except with much better tools to start :p

I wont be starting straight away with this journal due to an experiment in its flower stage but when its finished i'll gladly share with you the difference between same strain grows now that i have all thats needed for a big bud grow :)

Please have patients or patience which ever isnt a doctors surgery lolz :eek::rolleyes:

welcome back friend. i am looking forward to seeing another grow of yours. glad to have you back around uk1. it's been awhile...bb...

Reactions: Uk1
thanks banjo , nice too see some old fa.... uhm names still around :p

Im not going to do a update everyday sorry i just dont have the time.
i'll make this GJ a stages project as far as pics go :rolleyes:

Click the pics to see which strain is which :)

all1.jpg ###### all2.jpg

Morning UK :)

Its been a while, I hope you have been busy :hubba:

Sticking with the cheese I see ;)

Out of your chosen strains to re grow, which is your personal favourite?

plants look very healthy. They look like they were grown from seed, not cuts. I'd like to hear a little more details...type soil, breeder, nutes, lights

HippyInEngland said:
Morning UK :)

Its been a while, I hope you have been busy :hubba:

Sticking with the cheese I see ;)

Out of your chosen strains to re grow, which is your personal favourite?

lol well the cheesey 50/50 male/female but i like it the best , ww second :)

umbra said:
plants look very healthy. They look like they were grown from seed, not cuts. I'd like to hear a little more details...type soil, breeder, nutes, lights

I'll reply to that when im not mashed up:rolleyes:

hello uk1. those wws' look like a bit of nute burn. the ww i grew were very nute sensitive. besides that , looking good...bb...

yea so were the last i did

i'll update 2moro if i remember , only been about 5days but they look better

pretty sure i know the trouble with a couple of these but if ya wanna get involved say your opinions on the matter :rolleyes:

21122008146.jpg

21122008147.jpg

21122008148.jpg

21122008149.jpg

couple pics just to test my zoom on the camera lol

godspeedsuckah said:
They are getting huge. Green Mojo

haha ive had to lower them twice within a week , if height becomes a problem i'll turn the experiments on , no way am i toppin these beautys:eek:

You are going to have baseball bats for colas ;) I can't wait to see this. Pulling up my living room and fridge ;)

godspeedsuckah said:
You are going to have baseball bats for colas ;) I can't wait to see this. Pulling up my living room and fridge ;)

haha dont get to attached they mine :hubba::D:D:ignore:

Latest posts

Back