Rolling pappers

• Thread starter Her Royal Highness
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Her Royal Highness

can anyone tel me what there favs rolling pappers are?

I can find any good 1s hear and would love help.

thank you

I'm not picky but like the Zig Zag cut corners. And Randy's insta roach papers with the wire in them is cool. But for picky rollers, I guess rice papers are good.

haha im the exact same way
i always have my bong by my side
but i like regular zig zags, even the thin rizlas
are good, i dont like alot of paper so when im smoking
a joint once in a blue moon, i make it real nice.

SherwoodForest said:
I'm not picky but like the Zig Zag cut corners. And Randy's insta roach papers with the wire in them is cool. But for picky rollers, I guess rice papers are good.

I think you read my mind...i prefer the rice papers for flavor but i ain't picky either...cut corners roll real nice....and Randy's are nice cuz your clip is pre-installed...but i havnt found one yet that i wouldnt use...:smoke1:

ohhhhh, wait...those crystal clear ones are nasty....avoid at all costs, really kills the flavor...

RIZZLA silver very thin is my fav
and i like cherry flavoured rips ,,if ive had to quick dry :p

I had these ones with little peaches all over them and they tasted like peaches, not horrible I guess.:D What about blunts? I don't like tobacco so for me a blunt would be 100% weed rolled in the blunt wrap. But what's a good wrap for a blunt?

i like the zig-zag silvers (or extra thin)

Golden wraps.

Smoking (Brand) Maize (corn).

Bali shag papers.

zig zag whites , i tried a rice pape called elements , kinda hard to roll with dry hands .

I find most rice papers too slippery to use for the most part and prefer a thicker paper for a better burn.

The Effen Gee said:
I find most rice papers too slippery to use for the most part and prefer a thicker paper for a better burn.
To be honest, I roll like crap and could use a tutorial. Can you please teach us/me how to roll like a pro?

Here are some important elements I have learned about rolling joints:

1, Grind. No chunks, as they can clog the pathway to the mouthpeice.

2, Forming. Place the product in the paper however you want to roll it. Meaning if you want to roll a cone, place more in the front than the back. Don't go and try to for the thing as you are rolling it. you can ruin into problems.

3, Tension. Keep the paper tight. Ensure there are no "Voids" or "Dead Spaces" between the weed and the paper, as this can cause a run.

4, Pressure. Dont mash it together, as you need to be able to pull air through it. Get a pack of smokes and feel how tight those are. Still a bit squishy. Uneven density in the roll will cause runs and in my opinion contributes to 90% of them.

5, Tuck. Fold the paper under for the roll starting from the mouthpeice. Use your thumbs to do the tucking, while your index fingers do the folding over.

6, Pack. Use something to pack the end down a little. Just to get it flat for an even light.

7, Light, Wait, Pull. Dont light a joint like a cigarette. Light it in your hands, then pull or drag on it. This will also help prevent runs.

Hope this helps. I would love to post videos, but I am pretty sure the server would explode if we had that option.

Joking.

1.25" hemp papers that are see-through-thin. the less paper the better.

ive used those crystal clear papers by zig zag and its a novelty item, not good for smoking imo. i cant get over thinking that im smoking out of cellophane.

ive smoked out of grape flavored blunt wraps but not being a cigarette smoker i try and stay clear of tobacco leaves or paper b/c they interfere with the flavor .

The Effen Gee said:
Here are some important elements I have learned about rolling joints:

1, Grind. No chunks, as they can clog the pathway to the mouthpeice.

2, Forming. Place the product in the paper however you want to roll it. Meaning if you want to roll a cone, place more in the front than the back. Don't go and try to for the thing as you are rolling it. you can ruin into problems.

3, Tension. Keep the paper tight. Ensure there are no "Voids" or "Dead Spaces" between the weed and the paper, as this can cause a run.

4, Pressure. Dont mash it together, as you need to be able to pull air through it. Get a pack of smokes and feel how tight those are. Still a bit squishy. Uneven density in the roll will cause runs and in my opinion contributes to 90% of them.

5, Tuck. Fold the paper under for the roll starting from the mouthpeice. Use your thumbs to do the tucking, while your index fingers do the folding over.

6, Pack. Use something to pack the end down a little. Just to get it flat for an even light.

7, Light, Wait, Pull. Dont light a joint like a cigarette. Light it in your hands, then pull or drag on it. This will also help prevent runs.

Hope this helps. I would love to post videos, but I am pretty sure the server would explode if we had that option.

Joking.
Perfect... That is how I do it every time I roll. I will not smoke a joint I roll if it's not perfectly rolled. I hate a J that runs or won't burn. I use most any Zig-Zag's or J.O.B 1 1/2's...take care..

i have probably rolled 3-5 joints a day since i was 16 yrs old, so thats the last 18 yrs, i would hope im an expert but its too hard to type out, if your ever up this way i can show ya lol

around here we call a run a canoe, do they call it that down south??

Latest posts

Back