Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never enjoy planting flowers outside or doing yard work. YET. If that was the yard work I was doing. Well I'd be smiling the entire time. Great job.

Very very nice Rose. Beautiful Girls,,,also awesome weeping willow.

looks like you had an electrician do some work on ole panama red. seeing her makes me think i am going to have to pop my last thai seed. i am partial to the sativa look of cannabis plants. and the smoke too for that matter. keep the updates coming please. it helps to satisfy the itch i have to start more plants...

WH, that willow is in our back neighbors yard and it is HUGE.. ( I sound like political name). It is pretty huh.

Thank you Ghostman. Nice to see you.

OF, i wonder what will happen to that oldie but goodie Panama red?

When I think of heaven on earth. The picture of your yard is what I think of. I'm so jelous of you right now.

Hey Rosebud, how much longer until flower ? All of my stuff started the second week of July.

I called pre flowering the last week of July. I hope I am not being too optimistic. The last 3 years we harvested the middle of october. I think this group this year is a couple weeks earlier that last... I hope. I am glad you are flowering now..

Nice bud, what a wonderful thing to say. I am sorry you are jealous though. I have been gardening a really long time, one of the few benefits of being old. I hope you can have the garden of your dreams someday.

I called pre flowering the last week of July. I hope I am not being too optimistic. The last 3 years we harvested the middle of october. I think this group this year is a couple weeks earlier that last... I hope. I am glad you are flowering now..

Nice bud, what a wonderful thing to say. I am sorry you are jealous though. I have been gardening a really long time, one of the few benefits of being old. I hope you can have the garden of your dreams someday.

The dream garden. By the love doctor lo jk. Hi rose Bud i couldnt help to laugh out loud 7FEET. They all look so big i remember last year i was happy they were so big but at the same time 10 foot plants are hard to hide Lol. I absolutely Love Love ur garden looks huge. Im curious to how much buds ullu ub getting. Green mojo for prefloweres😆

LOL, thanks Doctor.. We wrote down what we got last year but never added it up...that is too tired from harvest. The loooove doctor? That is funny and made me laugh.
To be honest, my dream garden would be one acre that I could grow out the nurse larry F2's and work that strain..I probably couldn't keep up with it though.

I hope early is better for you. Again AWESOME GARDEN!

Rose your garden is gorgeous, I would love to be able to do that in my yard. What all else do you have in there? I saw Panama red and I'm sure satori is in there from what I see in some posts

Thank you ness.

Stinky, lets see, in the back i have 2 Super silver haze, Blue dream, 2-3,
Lemon Skunk 1, Wi-fi 1, Buckeye purple, I thought i had 2, but i can't find one, sunshine tres dream 2, 1 charlottes web, 2 Harelquin, 2 lovely papaya. Then i have a 3 each of nurse larry and satori, that aren't sexed yet. Oh I have a Nightshade too. Looking forward to trying that one. That was hard.. LOL... good for my brain. Thanks for looking in.. It is a fun little yard. Last night i looked out at them and the T5 in my bathroom was shining on them:cry: Yikes. So that won't happen again. ha. We need to flower not more veg.

LOL, thanks Doctor.. We wrote down what we got last year but never added it up...that is too tired from harvest. The loooove doctor? That is funny and made me laugh.
To be honest, my dream garden would be one acre that I could grow out the nurse larry F2's and work that strain..I probably couldn't keep up with it though.

Lots n lots of grams lol. Dreams can come true. Lets hope n pray 4 ur one acre n nurse larry f2s!!!! Looove dr. Lol. Im glad it made u laugh good luck dear friends. U doing fantastic. May b u would b able to keep up w/ the one acre of Nurse Larry:vap-leafy_wave:

That's some very nice variety there, can't wait to see them flowering, they are huge. No more peeking out your window haha

Once I can legally grow outside I will. My indoor has size limits. I make it work. I sure can't sit and watch big plants in the wind like that. The structure is something on them. These plants were made to grow outside. Need the government to set the green goddess free for me to grow.
Both inside outside will be the best. But. You know. The government doesn't want that. I would think they would be happy if I could work again. Not there plans. Disability till I can get my medicine in order. Thats me. I have all the free time. I just prefer 1 plant or 2 max. That way I can use my space to the best of my abilitys. 1 Of what I;m growing now is a lot to harvest. Everything works out in the end. I pass the green vibes to you.

Latest posts

Back