Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rose, I hope that spinosad works for you, because for my thrips, they were thanking me for the shower every time that i sprayed them with it

Just beautiful....I was laughing at the tree stump sticking it's head out like hey I'm still here

Rose is the bomb. I just wanna run thru her backyard naked. :bolt: well maybe not,,,might make everybody claim they seen a small bigfoot. :rofl:

Wow Rose, everything got so BIG....the PR looks like it will be ready in DEC lol...she is massive....I sure hope you get to finish her....you may have to find a way to get her indoors.....she sure is impressive. I have Panama Red and Acapulco Gold beans but just haven't run them yet. Peace

great photo show Rose. great grow this year. as usual for you.

Thanks for the compliments, and I love when you stop by, thank you. But what you guys don't see and I am fighting is THRIP. I have a horrible infestation and the thing to use is SPINOSIDE. I think i am on the other side of this I hope.

I have very dark little buds, i FINALLY got a loupe for the 100th time and found them and their eggs. we have sprayed twice and will in another day or two.
This will/could diminish my yield which makes me a bit crazy. I found this picture on the web and it is what some of my plants look like. Shoot, i can't seem to down load it.. anyway the leaves are stunted and taco'd, they are tiny and horrible.

I will get pic's of mine today.. I have had thrip on roses and a bit on pot before but not like this..

Thanks for you support peeps.

I just got my second set of ladybugs .35 thousand for $108 delivered. they eat Thrips along with other soft body bugs. do you release good bugs in you garden? I have some lite mite damage, but last year the flying ants got me infected with aphids late in September, So I'm not waiting this year. I use to just get 18000 ,but the delivery charges are 40 dollars no matter how many you get. So I moved up to the 35,000 orders. 35,000 for 71 plus shipping. I think they come from close to you. Spinoside kills the Beneficial's also

have you tried sns 209. it is some kinda rosemeric acid(yes, rose, rosemeric) that is supposed to make the leaves taste lousy to the insects. i had to use it on my last indoor grow up until a couple weeks before i chopped them and i do not notice any different flavor. oh, and it worked. i am currently battling spider mites on my outside plant trying to use the same thing. it ain't cheap but what is when you get right down to it? i wish you excellent luck, rose. oh, i also had good results with spider mites using mighty wash. i tried dusting my plant with diatomaceous earth but that did not help. or maybe i didn't give it enough time or something.

Spinoside doesn't hurt the beneficials.. as proven by all the lady bugs out there. I have released beneficial mites and nematodes 4 times this grow. I had to find the research and while i love SNS and Mighty wash, spinaside is what you want if you want them gone.

The problem is they are HUGE and to get each leaf top and underside is quite a challenge for this short rosebud. mr rb is tall and he had to get on a ladder to spray them. They are tied down but i think they are all close to 7-9 feet.
I am going to go take pic's and show the good the bad and the ugly.
Thanks guys!!!!

yeah. i did not see thrips on the sns 209 list but was not sure if it might help. hopefully the powers that be will smile on you. growing some good meds is important and bugs should clear out for you...

yikes! 7-9 feet. my outside girl would be about 4 feet if i hadn't tied her up...

I'll look it up. I could not get spray to all of mine at this point. mine are confined. I can't even get in between them. But I do spray regularly when they are smaller. I'll get some of that for next year for sure.

yikes ,I went out and found one limb with little dark buds . is that a sign of them? I looked and a small spider was living there. I cut the limb off . The rest of the plant looked regular. little dark buds mean I have them too?

sns 209 is something you put in the water for the plant so it gets soaked up by the roots and goes through out the plant. or so they say... seemed to work well for me though.

Rose your jungle is awesome. Sorry about the bugs. Rose, I have a ?. I water my outdoor plants 3 gal's each time I water. I put nute just in one gal of water. Do you think I should put nute in all three gal's and then water? Have a great day. :farm:

Rose i just noticed your house is almost the same color as my Moms.

Rose your jungle is awesome. Sorry about the bugs. Rose, I have a ?. I water my outdoor plants 3 gal's each time I water. I put nute just in one gal of water. Do you think I should put nute in all three gal's and then water? Have a great day. :farm:

Yes, it sounds good, that is a lot of water, but yes it is time to push the flowering nutes...

WH, your mom and i ...great minds? hers anyway.

So here is the ugly truth pictured below. Mr rb got a new sprayer and tonight we kill. I really wanted a tractor sprayer..haView attachment DSCF4390.jpg Seeing these pictures are heart breaking... I hope i can turn this around.

View attachment DSCF4390.jpg

View attachment DSCF4391.jpg

View attachment DSCF4394.jpg

View attachment DSCF4399.jpg

View attachment DSCF4393.jpg

View attachment DSCF4392.jpg

View attachment DSCF4396.jpg

View attachment DSCF4397.JPG

View attachment DSCF4398.JPG

Latest posts

Back