Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello.

Rose I'll post some picture soon. I like to take picture when the sun is just coming up or when the sun is going down. Right, now, I sleep in late, so, it will be when the sun goes down.

Rose, I popped 1 Kannabia Hobit Fem seed and 4 Hoe Berry in the Germination Station today. Right, now, I am having trouble with the heat. I can not use the heating mat because it bring the tem up to high. (83 or more). And, if I put the dome on the heat goes up. Right, now, it is 81 tem. and 59 hum. with no top on. Still working on it though. I'll have to bring another fan into the picture see how that goes. You and Mr rb have a good evening.

Hey ness, thanks for coming by. I don't use a heating mat with seeds, only clones. Your temps and humidity sound good to me. Your plants looked nice last time I saw them.. you are doing good ness.

I will update later today, it is dark now.. I cut the plants up from the bottom about 24 inches. I have added more beneficials a few days ago. I am at that point where I think there is no way they will finish in the 2 months we have, but they always do finish..

See ya with pic's later. We are feeding weekly, no more N for these girls, just p and k.

Hello Rose. Just water the girls 3 gal's of water. I have been watering with well water at room tem. I uses bleach bottles to carry it out. My thinking is the tap water is to cold so that is why I have been using room tem. Do you use the water from your tap. Am I over thinking. I have been feeding every other watering. I now am using FoxFarm organic liquid plan food Big Bloom 0.01-0.3-0.7 it has earthworm castings & bat guano in it. Been feeding every other watering. What do you thing Rose?:farm:

Water from your tap needs to set 24hrs to get rid of chlorine.

Ness, I think feeding with that every other feeding is a good idea. I think your doing good. I use tap water.

I'm sorry, when I said water from my tap, I meant well water coming from my faucet my ph is 6.5.

No, picture yet Rose. Having trouble uploading. Rain today here, not to much. Try to pm you but that didn't work either. I'm going out to check on the babies than call it a night.

I'm sorry, when I said water from my tap, I meant well water coming from my faucet my ph is 6.5.

Cool. Well water is usually full of minerals. I use to use rain water.

Rose sorry to hear your having trouble. You have giants. Really hoping you can figure it out. Have a good day.

Cool. Well water is usually full of minerals. I use to use rain water.

Hopper are minerals bad for the plants? I should get my water tested. I'll be working on that. I'll have tj take it to the right place to get tested. While I'm at it I'll get the soil tested to. Have a good day.

Hello Rose. Just water the girls 3 gal's of water. I have been watering with well water at room tem. I uses bleach bottles to carry it out. My thinking is the tap water is to cold so that is why I have been using room tem. Do you use the water from your tap. Am I over thinking. I have been feeding every other watering. I now am using FoxFarm organic liquid plan food Big Bloom 0.01-0.3-0.7 it has earthworm castings & bat guano in it. Been feeding every other watering. What do you thing Rose?:farm:

Virtually all of us just water our outdoor plants with a hose. You really do not need to warm your water up. In fact, cooler water may be better than water that is at ambient temps. The ppms of the water and what is in it is a far greater concern if you are on well water.

Big Bloom is a very very weak nutrient. If that is the only thing you are feeding them, you might want to supplement it with something.

Rosebud, your plants are just beautiful and huge, as usual. I wish I could get my organic plants to be even half as good as my hydro plants.

Hopper are minerals bad for the plants? I should get my water tested. I'll be working on that. I'll have tj take it to the right place to get tested. While I'm at it I'll get the soil tested to. Have a good day.

Never had a problem. My girls loved it.

i don't know if i have ever seen a nicer hedge... ;)

Wow, I don't check in enough, looks like they jumped 2 feet since I last saw. I got your PM and tried to send you the information you asked for, it didn't seem to send so I will check back a few times today, if I have not heard from you I will send you an email. Peace

Yes Kraven, they are huge, i had to untie them this morning and sprayed Spinosad all over... that was a huge job and decided I needed to Manage my plants so I cut a lot more off the bottom and sprayed like crazy. I may have killed the charlottes web and I really don't care as we don't like each other. I am showing a weird pinkish color on the new forming buds along with tiny damaged leaves. I have not seen this before.

Yes I am freaked out but whats new in late august in an outdoor grow? So the treatment for thrip is first then if that does no good I will use the SM90. I will wait a week to see how the spinosad does.
There are lots of new forming colas that if you squint you can see. They look good as far as nutrition but something is going on in river city.

Old Fogey, thanks for stopping in, i am glad you like the hedge.

Ness, like THG said you could use more like 2-3 TBLS of that per gallon.

Rose,,,Mr RB has a big fluffy tail. :rofl:

I was joking bout the cool looking dog being Mr RB.

Latest posts

Back