Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the ginger TC, isn't it funny looking?
Happy 4/20 TC.
Hey Moses, that is THGoddes' 8 Miles high. I am looking forward to hearing about that too.
Thanks for the good wishes, friends.

DSCF0740.JPG

hey rosebud, happy 420 day, smokin gold all day long....been on my deck since 9:00 am, just diggin the weather.....btw started up my harley this weekend....she sounded so sweet....theres that word again :cool:

happy 420 :D

I think I will join you for some gold.
So glad you can be outside and I bet your harley did sound SWEET.

Got home after a few days in seattle and my seedlings have grown. The leaves on these are so big. The satori are the bigger ones and the kalichakra are the smaller ones. The minute I left town the reveg burst a leaf. ha.
I will enclose a picture of a bouquet i did for a wedding a couple of days ago.
Thanks for checking in my friends.DSCF0763.JPG

DSCF0764.JPG

DSCF0765.JPG

DSCF0767.JPG

DSCF0768.JPG

Thank you RB for the update, the little ones are looking great. I'm glad the reveg is working for you...

That bouquet is very pretty.

Thank you AM! The leaves on the satori look so very different from anything I have grown before. They are so big and ruffly. ( i hope they are not boys, duh) The stems are very huge for the age. Seeds are very different huh then clones. I don't know if it is seeds or just this Mandala strain. Kinda fun though.Thanks for checking in AM.

I have noticed that the boys tend to grow a little more vigrously than the females in veg. Not all the time of course but a good portion of it. Fortunately boys are easy to spot, you wont have any problems picking them out.

P.S. The kalichakra i ordered should be delivered today or tomorrow... I cant wait!

Oh, very cool that you ordered that too. How many seeds are you starting?

I honestly cant say. I have 6 tahoes in veg and about to go in to flower. Along with the 10 clones i just took from the togk plus a white domina that just showed a couple pistles and a bubba kush that is only a month old. Sooooo, i have no idea lolol. Hopefully in August... i'm being very hopefull.

You are a busy guy. I just counted and I am at my limit, but we all know they are not all girls.
Everyone loves the bubba kush. I have never had it that i know of. Isn't this the most fun ever?

Hey Rosebud, photos of the little ones look nice and healthy... Another great start, the re-grow seems to be doing well, once she greens out abit more, it will speed up on the grow, perhaps even faster than the new ones..... As always great grow, good luck :cool:

Thanks Fader, I am a little out of my comfort zone with seeds and the thought of boys. There is just no worry with clones, but there is hope of greatness in that little seed.
Thanks for coming by my gold friend.

Don't worry ... After the light schedule change you have a timeline of 2-3 weeks to remove males ( better 2 than 3 ) :cool:

Latest posts

Back