Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey rosebud. plants look nice and healthy, good job!!

thanks bro. seems to be a real good grow forum here.

Rosebud said:
I moved these to the armoir so I can flower the three in the flower room. They look pretty happy I think.

I love plants when they are this size, so cute you want to hug them! Surely the upside to planting seeds. Have you seen any sign of females yet? This is about when I start looking when they hit the fourth node.

On an editing note, how the heck did you center that attachment?

TC, i just ran in there and checked, and you are right they are on their fourth node, but I see nothing yet. Not alternating yet. They won't be 4 weeks till next week.In the back of my note book, i have "TC says 4th week and 4th node." Don't leave me till we know, K?

Well, the centering, when you go advanced and at the line where B I U is then the three sets of lines. the middle one is centering. Click that before you post the picture.

The plants are cute at this age and so different then anything I have grown. They are big leaves, I was expecting sativa leaves and so squat. I dropped a kalichakra on her head and it didn't faze her. Good plant.

Thanks for having my back on this sexing thing.

Here is a close up, can you see anything? I can't, I thought I might imagine a pre-flower, but I think that is just wishful thinking.

DSCF0775.JPG

DSCF0777.JPG

Nothing that I can make out Rose but it shouldn't be too, long now.

Very nice rose bud! I can already start to smell em from way over here! I got some new pics up, I noticed you commented on my page asking if I was toyin with ya'll, whats that about lol

Oh, I was just teasing you RS, You had said you were going to post pic's and when I didn't see any I said you were toying with us. My attempt, albiet, lousy attempt at humor. I will come see your new pics.

niteshft said:
Nothing that I can make out Rose but it shouldn't be too, long now.

Me either NS, I bout broke my neck getting in there to see. No, I am not calm and collected when mj males could be in the house.

Rosebud said:
Me either NS, I bout broke my neck getting in there to see. No, I am not calm and collected when mj males could be in the house.
Don't trip potato chip. Takes a while b 4 male flower form and put out any pollen. Just keep en eye out.

:chillpill:

:ciao:

PETER JENNINGS??? Hi! you have been missed. What a nice surprise. How are you?

I am good. Very busy but good. Currently testing about 9 strains for some world class breeders.

Good to see you as well!

I would like to hear more about that. Nine different strains at one time?
Can I just say that I hope you will forgive MP for being argumentative with you. You came here with sincere advice and you weren't treated the way you should have been. So let me say I am sorry that happened to you and sure would like you back more often, but what ever works for you, I understand.

Love your avitar.

I dont see any signs of it being a male :aok: hopefully it will show for sure soon :D

How bout the Satori? I think they are both girls, but I can't tell yet. It has been four weeks on all of them now.

This is the best of 4 lousy shots I too, i know you can't see. I guess wait a week?

DSCF0786.JPG

Can't tell from that pic, but if you can turn the plant 45 degrees we can get a better look.

Yes, nine strains same hydro set up, with the same nutes. It's also a combo of pure indica's, crosses, and pure Sativa's.

Yeah, I know, I know they say on here all the time it can't be done, but I'm not going to come back here and argue that, or anything else i have made claims of. There are several here now on MP that have seen what I do, and may even chime in at some point, but if not that's all good as well.

Nuff on that though, I'll just observe and let people go to the school of hard knocks.

I've attached an image of a female preflower for ya to show what angle we need to look at to sex, and what your looking for.

Hope it helps!

PJ

Rose, when you plant from seed, you wont necessarily have alternating nodes when the plant first shows it's sex. I find the plants take time after showing to stretch to the alternating node look. Growing outdoors, they stay in that alternating node form growing like crazy vegging.

The big differences between male and female is the female calix has a point, where as a male is more banana shaped, or oval shaped. Also if you have a plant that is growing more quickly, that can also indicate a potential male plant (which is always a disappointment considering the fast growth).

Peter Jennings has got a nice calix there. The hair from the open point is a dead giveaway. The male will definitely not have hair (for the life of me I cant remember the proper name of that hair).

Looking great Rose.

Latest posts

Back