Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I generally find that my Mandala strains do get alternating nodes before they show sex. Hang in there. It shouldn't be long now. I'm with Peter Jennings--you have plenty of time to get the boys out of the garden before they pop pollen.

Peter Jennings said:
Can't tell from that pic, but if you can turn the plant 45 degrees we can get a better look.

Yes, nine strains same hydro set up, with the same nutes. It's also a combo of pure indica's, crosses, and pure Sativa's.

Yeah, I know, I know they say on here all the time it can't be done, but I'm not going to come back here and argue that, or anything else i have made claims of. There are several here now on MP that have seen what I do, and may even chime in at some point, but if not that's all good as well.

Nuff on that though, I'll just observe and let people go to the school of hard knocks.

I've attached an image of a female preflower for ya to show what angle we need to look at to sex, and what your looking for.

Hope it helps!

PJ

I've seen what you can do Pete and hope to someday be half as good at growing the weed as you are. At my age the learning gets to be problematic and the patience tends to be shorter. I'm glad you're around to help when needed.

Thank you so much THG. You the woman of Satori. So far I predict both satori are females and two (out of three) of the kalichakras are female. LOL. I know that would be really too lucky, but I went and studied my big girls in flower and I think I am right. Now watch, there will be balls and bananas everywhere!

Thank you all for your very important work here.

pistils. lets be proper. But you gotta admit, balls and bananas are funnier to type.

Rosebud said:
pistils. lets be proper. But you gotta admit, balls and bananas are funnier to type.

Peeeeeeeerrrrrvvveeeerrrtttt!

:ciao: rosebud!
Those little ones are looking very healthy.
your getting close girl, remember patience is key in this hobby. ;)

load3dic3 said:
:giggle::rofl:, man im really glade im part of this forum!!

I am glad you are here too. I have to tell you I wish you would ditch the "rep" begging. You will get rep without asking for it. Just how I feel. MP is a great place. Thanks for dropping by the journal.

Hey Lama! How did your project turn out? I bet it is great.
I will come by and see your journal. Good to see you.

deck is going up this weekend, things are starting to look nice again. Grass will be going in next weekend! Yay

You are almost done, are you doing sod? Very exciting to be almost finished.
I have company coming this week and am trying for house and garden beauty... What a bunch of work. I would much rather be:watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: :joint:

yep almost done, and yep doing sod. After all this work, I want some instant gratification dang it. :)

You deserve that and it is. We had new sod once, it is very cool. It was a tiny spot, but still cool. Enjoy Lama.

Rosebud said:
I am glad you are here too. I have to tell you I wish you would ditch the "rep" begging. You will get rep without asking for it. Just how I feel. MP is a great place. Thanks for dropping by the journal.

Hey Rosebud, i took your advice, thanks for your generous opinion. :hubba:

Thanks for doing that Load.

I just know I have girls galore. Take a look at this. Took a million pic's and this the only one that worked.
Am I just seeing what I want to? still too soon?

DSCF0793.JPG

Latest posts

Back