Rosebud's closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DANG!!!! Just caught up and saw what youre going through Rose. Bummer. So sorry. Couldn't imagine months of work and that happening.

My only thoughts on your OD nurse larry LST. I think the plant might lift the cage eventually if you don't anchor it down. I don't grow in the ground, so I tie down to my totes, with all the weight of the soil. I know 4U had some kind of J-hook stakes that he uses. I use pipe cleaners. Can tie them down, then adjust them, and re tie them as they grow. If you just keep an eye, and give the new growth tie downs occasionally before flower, you'll be good. With a huge BUSH. Then you'll need to figure out a way to tie them UP as the weight comes on in flower.

Green Mojo my friend :48:

Can i aSK YOU A QUESTION JAM I HAVE A TUB FULL OF 5 PLANTS SHOULD I INSTALL AIR STONES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TUB FOR AIR COMEING UP THIS IS SOIL AND THE TUB IS PROBLY ABOUT4FEET TALL I DONT NO IF I SHOULD LAST GROW WAS HYDRO IN A TUB WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF AIR STONES WOULD IT BE OK? OR NOT I TRUST YOUR JUDEMENT I NEVER GROWN WITH SOIL BUT I NO I GOT IT RIGHT MY PLANTS ARE THRIVING EXCEPT ONE WHICH WONT COME OUT OF ITS SHELL I SEE A ROOT I THINK BUT IT STOPPED GROWING THEY WERE ROUND WEIRD LOOKING ORANGE BEANS BIG TO LIKE M AND MS DONT NO IF ITS RIGHT TO PUT THE AIR STONES MYBE AT THE BOTTOM I GOT AWHOLE BUNCH AND AIR PUSHERS TO,SHOULD COULD USE SOME BRAINS MY WAY,Thank you ALBERT

Dude if you have random questions it is polite to not post them in other's journals unless related to the thread topic... It takes the thread off topic and makes it hard for people to follow...

Make a thread and post any questions concerns you have and im sure you have plenty of people jump in with suggestions and answers... :vap-Bong_smoker:

Ok, good morning peeps!

I harvested all the freedom baby. The one had hermied and seeded the rest of them.

While harvesting i couldn't get over the frosting, the sugar, the trichomes, whatever. I even asked bud to come and look at these. I have never had a more frosty plant than those darn seeded and hermie babies.

So, i asked pj if the led's could do that. I say, the LED's do that. I can't wait to run a full LED run... These girls were frosty little seeded girls. I have no desire to smoke them, i will though. I still want to know if there is a high cbd plant in the 4. I won't spend the money to have them tested though. damn hermies.

On the good news side I have a beautiful veg closet filled with new genetics I have never tried...How exciting is that. The hope endures. Love new beginnings.

Rosie did ya see male flowers on all the FB or just 1? did ya toss all the clones already? If it was just one that tossed males then maybe you could try to flower the other cuts out and still hope for that high CBD girl...

Jaam, that thought crossed my mind last night, but it is too late, in my haste i tossed all the clones. In fact it was only(only ha) one that hermied and seeded the rest. I saw the little tiny yellow nanner about two weeks ago and tossed all the clones. In retrospect, i should not have done that. These are beautiful plants, well, they looked like hell, but they had a lot of hard (seeded) nugs. And a big harvest. But i was so furious when i saw the hermi I freaked and tossed all the clones. I need to calm down!

All the clones would be Hermaphrodite as well. What makes ya think you can catch them if you did not this time? Dump the crap and grow stable genetics

:vap-leafy_wave:

Ben

Don't sweat the petty , 8planets8, just pet the sweatty, bud.

Just start a thread and ask your question.

Attachments

• DSCF3025.JPG
    464.5 KB · Views: 159
Looking very good Rose.
Flies are horrible in fact the only insecty thing i dont like.
Lol
Mrnice

But these kind are cute and eat thrips and stuff. And they have never landed on me. I hate regular flied too. LOL... Glad you are back with us. Looking forward to your grow.

Everything looking stellar in here.

Did you say tighter nodes? Who'd a thunk it?
:yay:

Looking good there lil lady, the plants look so happy under that purplely light

OH, i have news, you know the hermied crappy genetics of Freedom Baby? well mr rb LIKES it. So does my neighbor...they say it isn't so strong as the others...who knew.. So when you get a hermi, someone may like it better... I myself?, no thanks. (snob)

Looking good there Rosebud, it is good mr rb and your neighbor like the Freedom Baby, more of the good stuff for you. Are you smoking yet? How are you?

OH, i have news, you know the hermied crappy genetics of Freedom Baby? well mr rb LIKES it. So does my neighbor...they say it isn't so strong as the others...who knew.. So when you get a hermi, someone may like it better... I myself?, no thanks. (snob)

Well if they like the FB cross they are gonna love just the momma even more I bet... :48: :joint:

looking good rosebud. how are you and mr.rb doing? well i hope. just got my lap top back, so ill be checking in a little more frequently. take care...:vap-leafy_wave:

Latest posts

Back