Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lama,
That is what i am worried about. My last one I did lst. I haven't done anything but admired this one. ha.
It should be ok, but my flowering room is FULL. Have four to come out of there any minute. I hope they all get a long.

Apologies, corrected height is 46.5" as of tonight for the WW....I was given bad info earlier! She had been topped several times, creating a 30" across multiple cola forest. First time growing her, but have great hope lol!

Thanks Cash, not bad for being those little mite infested clones, eh? It will be interesting to see how big (tall) they get.

Nice cloner, nice grow. Been under the ****ing snow and weather the past few days

Thanks fader, sorry about your weather. That was some snow across so many miles.
I harvested a columbian gold tonight, well half a plant. It is some great, really good smoke this time, I am very happy. Have you smoked yours yet?

Nice Nice NICE!

Beautiful plants Rose.

My Mr TC dosent smoke most of the year. He get three months in during the winter. A couple more years here and retiring will mean smoking year round for him. I love it when he starts smoking after he gets laid off in the fall. He is such a light weight then.

Again, beautiful plans and clones.

Thank you TC, that is nice to hear.

I think the whole world should smoke pot and lighten up.
Are you getting ready to plant soon? Or is it too early?

Hi Peeps,
Today I finished harvesting a Gold. Here is a pic for you. View attachment DSCF0589.JPGI have to tell you a story about the first part of this plant. Mr rb is quiet worried about the smell while harvesting,( thus, i do it when he is at work) so, last week I harvested 2/3 of this plant and for his benefit hung it in his shed. I put the heater on 72. Then we had company and I checked on it the next day, it was fine but the next day,when I went to the shed the temp in there was 92:eek::eek::eek:. The buds were crisp, I was ticked, but had company so couldn't do anything about my tickedness. Anyway, I stuck them in a jar checked on them the next day and they are moist. PHEWY. I thought it was ruined but no, it wasn't.
I was going to harvest this guy today, but after thorough examination it isn't time yet. Which is weird cause his little mate:) was ready last week.View attachment DSCF0587.JPG[/ATTACH]

Now, I am considering taking fumar, I have never had such a ridiculous looking plant. I really thought it would win an ugly plant contest but it didn't. Can you tell I smoked some of her and I do believe she is ready, kinda makes me verbose. Big word verbose, i am so toasted I don't know but I think it means talk too much. Ok, I will take a pic of Fumar, it will be the last pic. I will thank her for her service and let her know I appreciate her but this is bon voyage for us.[/ATTACH]

Well, that's it for here, i hope this isn't too boring.

Attachments

• DSCF0590.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 89
Rose, dont you have a vape? Have you tried vaporizing fresh buds? I do it when I'm testing. Just cut it off the plant, trim, chop up fine, and vape. No waiting needed. I do need to turn the heat up a bit tho.

420_Osborn said:
I'm digging that curved cola...

Thats Fumar correct?

Yes, that is the fumar ozo. I tried to vape a fresh little nug but it really didn't work. So, yes Nova, I did the microwave for a few seconds and then vaped and that worked.:D The problem I have Ozo is it was in one hunk and my vap needs it to be ground and ya can't grind wet pot.

:bong: Rosie you should have enuff of the dank from your last harvest,let it cure....:bong: :cool:

Hey birthday boy, yes, i have lots of stuff from my last harvest, but that is how I tell if it should come down or not. I check tric's too.
The real deal is I want the flowering plants outta there so the new flowering have more room and so i can get in there to work. 8 plants in the little room was too much, still need work on my perpetual harvest to get it down better. Thanks for stopping by.
You know what mr? I get 1/4 dry of the weight when wet, I had 11 ounces wet and 2.5 dry. I think mr. rb figured it out to .23 % or something. I also have been know to share too much. Is your wet/dry ration like that, anyone?

Rose, You can too grind wet pot!! :ignore: I know this!

You got a good grinder??? I use a sharp stone and it works like a dream!!:woohoo:

But I'd rather grind up my Ready to smoke buds.

What's a sharp stone, you are supposed to keep me up to date...geez.

Rosebud said:
What's a sharp stone, you are supposed to keep me up to date...geez.

:shocked:AHHH!!! You have been missing out "mom"! :rofl: Coulnt help that one Rose!!

Mine is a blue "Sharp Stone" circular grinder...only cost me $20. Best grinder on earth besides a coffee bean grinder haha. I've had mine for about 2 years now and as sharp as when I bought it.

My buddies Sharp Stone is about 4 years old and is only missing a few teeth, but still in good shape.

:beatnik:

At least you didn't call me grandma, that would be worse. I am not one yet, i am much to young. ha. Besides I think I did adopt you, it's just the family is sure your a you know.

I went right out and got a Sharp stone circular grinder, it was more then 20.00 but it makes a HUGE difference. So thanks for the heads up. I am really liking my vapir now, just wish it was silent. I think I will have to save up for a silent one.
I am smoking a blend of Jack and Gold tonight.. It is ridiculously good.
Thanks again

:rofl: You're no G-ma in my book...Maybe my little clones' grandma!! HAHA

That was super quick! I'm glad ya like it. The kief tends to build pretty quick in my grinder...Did ya get a 4 piece or what?

Latest posts

Back