Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Valentines my dear son. I hope you don't over do at work and school and romance with your fiance.
Take time to relax and vape some, will ya?

Is that motherly advice? Thanks my dear OZO.

Well, I took some pic's of the plants 11 days into flower. I think this is when the plant itself is as pretty as it gets, in beginning flower. I am excited about the 2 new varieties.
I see no need to fertilize yet, anyone else? I think I will wait till they ask for it after over doing it last grow.
This is Medicine Woman

View attachment DSCF0607.JPG

This is train wreck

View attachment DSCF0608.JPG

The next two are White Widow

View attachment DSCF0610.JPG View attachment DSCF0609.JPG

Thanks for stopping by.

Thank you Lama, Happy Valentines to you too.
Those are the girls that had the spidermites at Christmas. I love a happy ending for those nasty creatures.
The WW shows the stretch so far, about an inch I think, that is all so far.

man (er, woman ;)) that trainwreck looks like she's gonna be a nice frosty gal eh?
unless my eyes are off, but it looks like there's a good amount of trichs on the big fans already
:)

Thank you KAOTIK, I saw that too and couldn't believe it. How can that be?

sure is a happy ending,, even better that you were able to fight them off without going to the heavy hitters.

Myself I can't resist and just end up hitting them with a strong mitecide before flower just as a precaution. Also hit the clones before they move into the veg tent.

Hi guys,
The fumar is dried and in a jar at 1 7/8 ounce. I am trying her out for the first time dried properly, not cured. I think I told you to harvest her I just pulled the bud off the stem like pulling leaves off a tree branch. She dried in two days. I am thankful that I have it on hand to smoke and thankful she is gone. What a messy plant and finicky. Either that or I just don't know what i am doing and I hate to think that is so.

My last tincture was made from the weak stuff that was grown under a weak light grow, well it was lousy so I am remaking more tincture. I added 2 ounces shake and bud to glycerine and added the not so good tincture and I think I will have a good combo. It is warming for 24 hours in the rice cooker.
That's the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the rosebuds are stoned.

:ciao:

Happy tincureing...Ive never tried...what ever ales your pain..

take care and be safe:48:

Thanks Nova!

4U, I will let ya know in a couple days how the tincture is.

I had a birthday party for a friend and we smoked both jack and gold and threw some kief in there too, we got some pretty messed up silly laugh way too hard.. Anyway, that is what this tincture is made from.
Wish i could send you some for your neck. I still feel the pain but it seems much farther away. That's the best way I can describe it.

MW has stretched to 34"---6"
TW 25---3"
WW 31---4"

Medicine woman is a big girl.

DSCF0614.JPG If you click on it will get bigger.

hey mom what up,been busy lately with my music,gettin ready for the season,your plants are lookin lovely,I just flipped my latest 4 days ago, startin to look like the magic is gettin ready to happen......peace

MosesPMG said:
they look very well taken care of :aok:

Thanks Moses. It is fun to take care of them huh.

Mr: Hey son, how's it going. what type of music do you play?
It is amazing how the magic does happen so fast. It is like puberty on steroids.

Latest posts

Back