Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rose!!!

I hope you can feel better even tho it's so dreary over here!!

Its been snowing for the last 36 hours and isnt showing signs of slowing...Is it snow in your neck of these great woodless woods?

That plants look amazing!!! If ya see any yellowing then up the nutes but as for right now, Spot on!!

Melvan2 said:
They look so much different from your last run. Tightening up that space was the key, excellent job. Such tight veg on this group. I directed someone from another forum who was wondering how they could use their bathroom as a grow room to your thread.

Keep up the good work. You're rocking it!

Mel, I thought of you the minute he was done with the cover for the tub. I sure miss the slop water everywhere set up, but I got some saucers so I will have to tidy up my watering. The other thing about a bathroom grow is the water coming out of the shower head has air in it and I think the plants like that airy water, ha.
Thanks for stopping by.

420_Osborn said:
Hey Rose!!!

I hope you can feel better even tho it's so dreary over here!!

Its been snowing for the last 36 hours and isnt showing signs of slowing...Is it snow in your neck of these great woodless woods?

That plants look amazing!!! If ya see any yellowing then up the nutes but as for right now, Spot on!!

Hey guy, no snow here, the pass looks uglier then i have ever seen it. What a mess. I didn't know you had snow too. Ick. Spring is around the corner..it better be.

There is yellowing on the bottom fan leaves. I think it is too early for that, but it is only a couple so i will try not to panic.
Thanks for stopping in Ozo!
How are you doing? How is school?

Do you think it is just natural yellowing? or deficiency?

I'm doing good Rose...Last week and a half of classes this quarter!! I better pass...

Moses it could be natural....She said it starts from the bottom which is normal...

Glad to hear from you Ozo, hang in, I am sure you will pass your finals and do fine.

Moses, i will go take a leaf off (gasp) and take a picture. I tried one yesterday but with the light in there everything looks a little yellow. Hang on Moses.
I love that, hang on moses, who new I would be talking to Moses. Very cool.
Ok, I pulled Train Wreck out of the room and she looks bad. I am going to post in the plant problem section, will you go over there and look and tell me what you think? i can only post pictures once on this site now...:rolleyes:
Thanks again.

haha Rosebud, Thanks. I love my nickname :D
and I have the same problem, everything in the grow box looks a little yellow!!
I hope all is well and the yellowing gets under control :aok:

When I want to repost a photo I just resize again by 1% then it will upload.

nova564t said:
When I want to repost a photo I just resize again by 1% then it will upload.

Yeap, thats a good tip. I haven't tried that one. If I want to repost a photo that I still have on my computer I right click on the photo, select open with "paint". Then I just write something on the photo or circle something I want to point out then save it and I can post it, don't even have to change the name either. Good tip Nova, your idea will be faster.

-SSF-

Thanks Sensi, i wondered how you wrote stuff, I use paint too but have never triedm writing.

Hey sweety! Happy belated! Sorry i missed it! Wont again..........ladies look nice!

No Rose, seeds not even bought yet. Still on the thinking end.....someone is thinking anyway. On one had we have votes for an all clone grow (not my hand due to revegging issues) and on the other hand we have me wanting to do seeds with mother plants for clones. At this point it is a mute issue, though if we go seeds we GOT to get going next month latest.

Ah well, the fun of being in a partnership far out weighs the ......

Chef, geez I feel like a stalker, where have you been young man? I missed you. So glad you stopped by. Thank you sweetie.

TC, what about your revegging issues? What are they? I like your idea with seeds and mothers. How many votes are there?

Spring in coming soon for all of the US I can feel it..and I can't wait... Those girls look like there are going to be some very nice smoke.You def have a green thumb.

Thank you for stopping in frankcos and for the compliment.
The sun did come out for a little while today. I think this is the last of the winter I hope.

Rosebud you have a sweet sweet harem going on there, props to ya :aok: .

There's no way I made it through your whole thread in the short time I've been here...but...has foliar light bleaching been discussed?

It is a phenomena that affects about 90% of my plants here, but the buds are unharmed...in fact they are beefy and frosty despite the yellowed leaves. The leaves themselves should still appear waxy and healthy, just with UV bleached chloro-filled leaves.

I took the advice of my buddy OzzyDioDude and moved the tops of the plants an actual 18" away from the 1000 watt HPS bulbs above them. Voila, the newer girls are vibrant and green, whereas the unmoved counterparts are yellowed but beautiful.

Of course in late bloom there is a natural draw of the nutrients from the leaves themselves, I find this particularly true in organic nutrient plants...just the way nature intended :rolleyes: .

Your plants and buds are top notch, really diggin' the journal here, peace!

Hey Rabbit, I am so glad you stopped in and had some very good imput. I will go see how far my lights are from the canopy. I have a fan blowing now between the top of the plants and the lights but still may be too hot.

I thought it was too early to see the fan leave looking like that. I will post a pic later to show you the other weird leaves I am having. Thanks for stopping by Rabbit, glad your here at Mp now!

Chef,
Hey guy... so we are the thousand watt bathtub growers huh?
Good company for me to be in.
Thanks Cheffy for stopping by, you are always a bright spot in my day.

Latest posts

Back